- 46 -

3rd person's P.O.V

Nodding shyly, Emilia looked up to meet his eyes with hers. Smiling as she gave him permission, it didn't take Chan long until his lips met her soft ones. Slowly moving their lips against each other, they both felt as if they were on cloud nine and didn't want this special moment to stop at all.

Rubbing circles on the side of her hips, the female's fingers played his hair at the nape of his neck. Chan's lips moved ever so gently against hers and Emilia didn't even try to cover the large smile that formed on her lips as soon as they pulled away from each other.

"I've been wanting to do this for like two months now."
A blush appearing on her cheeks, she got all flustered once more and hid her face in his built chest. A soft laughed was coming from the older as he patted her back softly and still hugged her as he moved over to one of the black chairs in the studio.

He sat down and pulled her along, so that she was basically sitting on his lap. Her eyes widened at his action and she looked up again to see him smirking at her. Emilia got lost in his dark brown eyes and Chan's faze softened as he looked right back into hers.

"Apparently we're going to y'alls dorm by the van so I've left my suitcases in it."
Chan leaned back a bit and looked at her with raised eyebrows.
"Wait. Are you gonna stay with us or what?"

She nodded slightly as answer and the male smiled brightly once again. Not long after, the female was all snuggled up against him and closed her eyes, simply listening to his calm heart beat while he caressed her hair softly.

"Are you tired from the long flight?"
Emilia nodded slowly and received a kiss on top of her head after that, causing her to smile slightly.
"Maybe we should talk to my manager then and get you home."

"But what about the others?"
Chan hummed and looked down at her, leaving a final kiss on her forehead.
"Do you wanna meet the rest of the members? They're still here as far as I know."

The female shot her head up at his words and nodded almost instantly, suddenly feeling wide awake again. The older male laughed at how cute she was and nodded, motioning for her to get off his lap so they could make their way up to one of the many practice rooms.

The two of them stood in front of each other as Chan made the first move and took one of her hands into his own. Emilia smiled at the skinship and the two of them started to leave the studio, making their way over to the elevator.

Letting go of his hand, Chan raised his eyebrows and looked at her in confusion. Whipping out her phone, she smiled brightly and told him to stop in his tracks while she snapped a quick photo of him.

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

Snapchat

Saved in memories!

Saved in memories!

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

"You look so boyfriend, oh god."
A soft giggle escaped Emilia as she stared at her phone and her gaze eventually went up again to lock eyes with Chan, who smirked slightly at her.
"I'm your boyfriend tho."

A dark shade of pink instantly dusted over her cheeks and she locked her phone, putting it back into her pocket. Waking over to Chan again, she grabbed his hand with hers and smiled shyly at the taller. The male laughed softly and shook his head, starting to walk again soon after.

Eventually stopping in front of a white door, Chan raised his hand and knocked on it a few times. Patiently waiting for it to open, the couple was greeted by a brightly smiling male and invited into the room pretty quickly.

"Guys! It's Chan hyung and his girl!!"
Emilia chuckled at Felix's words, but stopped as soon as her eyes roamed around the faces of six other boys. She instantly grew nervous and squeezed Chan's hand, him trying to calm her down a bit by softly stroking over her knuckles with his thumb.

The guys cooed at the sight of the two of them holding hands and slowly approached them, introducing themselves to the female. Emilia smiled slightly and introduced herself in person. Finally.

Not long after, the guys started to be their goofy selves again and joked around a lot, including Emilia into their conversations. Chan was happy to see his girlfriend clicking so well with his members and he smiled fondly as Hyunjin grabbed her by the wrist to pull her to the middle of the practice room.

Playing some random music, the dance line played around with the younger girl and laughter filled the large room. Joining
Chan by his side, Changbin smiled slightly and patted the older's shoulder.

"She definitely is a keeper. Make the best outta those two weeks."
The older male turned his head to look at Changbin and nodded, smiling again once his eyes found Emilia's dancing figure.
"She really is precious to me, Binnie."

"Yeah, I can see that. I'm really happy for you, hyung."
Chan thanked the younger and the two of them continued to watch the rest of group having fun with each other.

-short time skip-

"How about we head back to the dorm? Emilia is still kinda tired from the long flight and I bet she wants to rest."
The female nodded her head at Chan's words and he wrapped an arm around her waist once more.

Chan was known to be clingy and affectionate, especially around his members, but it still surprised the younger female to experience this herself as well. But not that she would've minded it in any way...

Eventually, the rest of the guys collected their bags and told the couple that they're ready to go, contacting their manager and letting him know that they're ready to leave for the dorms.
"Is it okay to tell you y'all that I'm actually really excited to see your dorm in person?"

A few of the boys laughed at her words and shrugged.
"We're glad you're so excited to see our environment. It's kinda cute, not gonna lie, but I've already expected such an adorable behavior from you."

Emilia blushed slightly at Jisung's words and smiled softly at him, causing Chan to tighten his grip around her waist as the group of nine walked down the hallway. She looked up at her boyfriend and saw how he clenched his jaw, chuckling slightly to herself upon seeing him react like that.

"Okay, but where is Emilia going to sleep?"

•——————————————————————•