- 126 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Oh, come one, Chris... Please~ I wanna see it!"
The male quickly pulled on the strings of his black hoodie so that the female couldn't see anything other than his face, causing her to pout and cross her arms.
"I bet it suits you a lot, so why are you hiding it from me?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just not that used to have my hair like this, baby."
Emilia continued to pout and gave him puppy dog eyes, making him sigh and loosening the strings of his hoodie again to take the hood off. She gasped as she finally saw his freshly cut hair and immediately ran a hand through it.

"Oh god, it looks so good! I think this is the shortest your hair has ever been."
Nodding at what she's said, Chan felt his ears getting warmer with each passing minute and continued to just stare at her face while she was too busy playing with the short strands of his hair.
"So you like it? You don't think it's weird or anything?"

"No, of course not. I love it! You shouldn't be so shy about it, Chris."
He hummed at her words and locked eyes with her, the two of them smiling at each other softly. Emilia retracted her one hand and wrapped her arms around his neck instead, bringing his face closer to hers.
"But you know what I love more than your new haircut?"

Chan raised his eyebrows and shook his head slightly, watching as her gaze adverted down to his plump pair of lips. Soon after, her lips pressed right onto his and the both of them melted into the kiss instantly, his hands resting on each side of her hips as he laid down on his bed and pulled her along. Giggling slightly at his action, she blushed a bit and pulled away from the kiss again.

"Should we join the others again? They're probably asking themselves what's taking us so long."
The older male shook his head and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her a bit more down onto his body.
"The movie was boring anyway and I wanna spend some alone time with you, baby. You know how busy we all were the past days, so I'm happy to have at least this evening with you."

"Alright. Let's cuddle then."
Instantly beaming at that, Chan quickly pecked her lips and watched as she stared at him with slightly blushing cheeks. The two of them have been dating for several months now, but it sometimes still felt as if they were meeting for the first time. He still managed to make her feel as flustered as on the first day and the other way around.

"I really can't believe you're having a comeback again already. This is crazy."
Chan laughed at his girlfriend's words and pulled her into a hug, so that she slightly laid on top of him with her head resting on his chest while he stroked her hair with one hand.
"You know us enough by now. You shouldn't be too surprised."

"I'm not, but sometimes I can't believe how hard working you all are. I admire that, no joke, but you've literally just finished promotions and are already preparing for another album."
The male hummed at her words and left a short kiss on top of her head. After that, they didn't say anything for a few moments and just enjoyed the proximity of their bodies.

"Do you wanna stay the night or are you going to your own dorm later?"
Shrugging her shoulders, Emilia traced his chest with one finger and thought about his question for a moment.
"Maybe I'll stay the night. If it doesn't bother the guys, of course."
The male smiled at that and took the hand of hers that was on his chest into his own, intertwining their fingers.

"I don't think it would bother them. It's been a while since you've slept here and I bet Felix as well as Jisung would be excited to spend more time with you too. Y'know, they've gotten all whiny, because apparently they're missing spending time with their 'female best friend'."
The younger female chuckled slightly at that and looked at their intertwined hands.

"I might as well just play some video games with them later. We'll see."
Chan shook his head at her while a light smile was still visible on his lips.
"Y'all really are children."
Gasping at his words, she leaned back to look at him and slapped his right arm playfully.
"Chris, we're not that young. The three of us are turning twenty this year along with Seungmin."

"I know. I was just kidding, baby."
Shaking her head at him, Chan laughed once more and pulled her down to him again, placing a soft kiss on one of her cheeks.
"But let's stay some more like this before you're joining the younger boys. Okay?"

"Yes, of course. That's what I've planned too. I prefer cuddling with you anyway, but I feel like I should spend some time with them again too."
Chan agreed with his girlfriend's words and tightened his hold around her one last, short time before releasing her from his grip completely.

Raising her eyebrows at him, Emilia watched as her boyfriend got up from the small bed and walked over to his closet.
"You're not planning on staying in those clothes for the rest of the night, are you?"
Looking down at the jeans and t-shirt she was wearing, she bit her lower lip and looked up again to see him holding a black hoodie towards her.
"Get changed into this. If you're staying over this is more comfortable to cuddle and sleep in."

Taking the piece of clothing from him, she thanked him immediately and smiled while getting up from the bed as well. She was walking towards the door, until a hand on her wrist suddenly prevented her from doing so.
"Where do you think you're going tho?"
Being caught off guard by his sudden question, she frowned and pointed at the hoodie she was holding.

"Getting changed?"
Chan chuckled lowly at that and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her body closer to his own all over again. She looked at him with wide eyes and didn't know what to do with her free hand, so she just placed it on his chest and watched as his face inched closer to hers.
"Why do you have to leave the room for that? We're alone and...

...I've seen everything before anyway, baby."

•——————————————————————•