- 45 -

Me:
I'm there

h_quokka_j:
Okay omg
Uhm
My manager said he'd be waiting
for you right at the exit of your
gate
He even has your name written on
some cardboard lol

Me:
Ah okay
Imma look for him
Thx for telling me

h_quokka_j:
Sure no problem 🤩
I'll see you soon then

Me:
Omg yes
You're right
My hands are all sweaty

h_quokka_j:
Lmao it's okay
Don't be too nervous

Me:
Welp
I'll try
But I gtg now
I think I just spotted your manager

h_quokka_j:
Alright then ~
See ya
/seen

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

3rd person's P.O.V

Emilia approached the tall man who held a sign with her name written across it. She smiled shyly as she approached him and he smiled instantly as soon as he saw her too.
"Are you Emilia?"

"Yes, that's me."
She stopped in her tracks and held tightly onto her suitcase, feeling more nervous than ever.
"Welcome to South Korea then. I was told to bring you to JYPE, so just follow me."

Her eyes widened as he said the company's name and just then it hit her...
She really was going to Seoul and head to JYP Entertainment, meeting Stray Kids.

Exiting the airport, the two of them headed towards a parking lot and made their way over to a black van. Emilia smiled at the male as he took her suitcase from her and put in the back of the large vehicle, opening the door for her after.

Entering the car, she stopped in her tracks as she came face to face with two other males, a wide smile stretched on each their lips.
"J-Jisung and Felix?"
The two guys greeted her in sync and the female couldn't believe her eyes.

"Come on and take a seat. We wanna start driving."
She nodded and hastily sat down next to Felix as he padded the free seat beside him.
"Woah, I can't believe this is really happening right now. I've never thought I'd actually get to meet you."

The two chuckled at her words and soon after the car started moving. Emilia couldn't stop smiling as she looked at the two boys sitting close to her and soon the three of them engaged into a conversation about random things.

"We'll be going to the company cuz Chan hyung is still there and we thought it'd be great to surprise him with your presence."
At the mention of a certain male, Emilia could feel her face heating up and hands getting clammy.

Of course she was excited to finally meet the male dearest to her, but the amount of nervousness she felt at the same time was insane. Trying to calm her breathing a bit, she looked out the window and admired the landscape.

Since Incheon was a bit far from Seoul, it took them around an hour to arrive in the capital of South Korea. Laughing about the probably dumbest things, she felt as if she and the two males have been friends for ages and it was nice for her to see how easily they kept conversations with her, seeming genuinely interested.

"We're here."
Jisung thanked their manager and the two stepped outta the car, helping Emilia as well. She thanked the manager for driving them and was told that she could leave her luggage in the vehicle since they'll be transported to the dorm by it later.

Bowing to their manager, Felix and Jisung started to lead her from the parking lot to the company, greeting the receptionist and telling them about Emilia so she could enter without any problems.

"This would be it."
Standing in front of a black door, Emilia recognized it from a recent video she watched. It was the door to the all well known studio chan uses basically everyday to produce his music and go live for his fans.

"Oh god. I don't know if I'm ready. I think I'm way too nervous..."
Felix rubbed her right shoulder softly and tried to calm her down a bit.
"The two of us are gonna leave you to it, okay? Just knock once you think you're ready. I bet he's gonna be more than thrilled to finally see you."

Emilia took a deep breath and nodded, smiling at the two boys next to her.
"Thank you for this opportunity. I can't even express how grateful I am right now."
Jisung shrugged and smiled back.
"Just spend some time with us as well and we'll be fine."

"Okay, sure. We can do that."
The three of them laughed and soon after the two males bid their goodbyes, leaving Emilia alone in front of the black door. With shaking hands, she lifted one up and balled a fist, knocking ever so gently and not even being sure of a certain someone was able to hear it.

Opening the door with a visible stressed look on his face, a browned haired male opened the door and went a hand over his face.
"Hyunjin if this is you again-"
He stopped himself from saying anything else as he looked down and dropped his hand to his side.

"Emilia?"
The female blushed a deep shade of red and smiled softly at him.
"Hey, Chris."
Breaking out in a bright smile, he instantly wrapped his arms around her smaller figure and pulled her close.

"You're here..."
Tearing up and wrapping her arms around his torso, the female nodded and enjoyed the feeling of having him this close. She's always imagined how it would feel like to hug him, but this was way better than anything she's ever thought of.

Pulling away slightly, he took a good look at her face and she saw how his eyes started to tear up as well. She let out a little laugh as he brought up one hand to stroke her cheek, taking in her features.
"Let's go inside the studio, okay?"

Nodding at his words, the two of them entered the studio together and heard the door falling into its lock as Chan wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her close to him once again.
"I can't believe you really are here. I've thought you'd come after Christmas or sumn, but this? I'm so happy right now."

Emilia smiled softly at him and agreed with what he said.
"I'm really happy too right now. Not gonna lie, it took me a few minutes to build up the courage and knock on the door, but now that I'm here with you, I'm just feeling relieved."

Chan looked at her with sparkling eyes and moved a strand of her dark blonde curls behind her ear, his hand resting on her cheek after again. Her arms wrapping around his neck, their faces were only a few inches away from each other and he leaned even closer.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?"

•——————————————————————•