- 26 -

Snapchat

ChrxstxphxrBxng is calling...

Accept / Decline

Accept

The female nervously lifted her phone up to her ear and clutched her blanket tightly in her hand, waiting for the male on the other end of the line to say something.

"Hello?"

"Chan?"

"Hey, baby."

Emilia squealed at the name he called her, but quickly caught herself and blushed a deep shade of red out of embarrassment.

"What was that?"

"I honestly don't even know myself."

The two of them laughed softly and stayed silent for a few moments after.

"I like your voice. It's cute."

"Ahh thank you. I was honestly shaking before accepting the call. Not gonna lie, I still am a bit."

His soft laughter was heard from the other line and a smile made its way onto her lips.

"What have you been up to before I called?"

"Ah not much actually. It's Sunday and I guess I was just relaxing the whole day."

"That's good to hear. You really need the rest after all those stressful days."

Emilia smiled at the soft tone of his voice and felt tears forming in her eyes.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, Chan. I'm just so emotional right now."

"Chris."

"Huh?"

"Call me, Chris. Please?"

"Okay then, Chris."

Neither of them said anything for a few moments and the only thing heard were their soft breathings.

"I don't want to leave you but I have to go. The guys are wanting to get something for dinner with me."

"That's okay. Please have some fun time with your members. Okay?"

Emilia smiled softly at her own words and waited for a reply from him.

"Yes, of course. I'm gonna text you again once I'm back home then."

"Don't worry too much about it. I'll be okay and you better enjoy your time out with the boys."

"I will. Talk to you once I've time?"

"I sure hope so."

The older male laughed softly and Emilia's cheeks got tinted in a pinkish color at the cute sound of it.

"Alright. Stay safe."

"You too please."

"Hmm, I don't wanna hang up..."

Chan whined and the younger girl had to laugh at his adorableness, still not having realized that this really was happening.

"You better get going now, Chris. Let me have a reason to hang up-"

"Wait, what?"

"Iloveyoubye!"

Call ended.