- 150 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Can you believe that we're dating for one and a half years already?"
Emilia smiled at her boyfriend's words and turned her head to look at him, shaking it slightly.
"It's crazy, isn't it?"

"Never would've thought I'd find my soulmate online through a group chat..."
The female gasped at Chan's words and looked at him with wide eyes.
"Soulmate? Did you just call me your soulmate?"

The older smiled at those words and nodded his head, moving a bit closer to her to wrap his arms around her waist. He pulled her right onto his lap and watched as she put her hands on his shoulders, their eyes locking with each other after that again.
"Yes, I did."

Emilia smiled brightly and leaned her face closer to his, their noses brushing lightly. She wanted to say something, anything, but no words came out of her mouth, causing Chan to giggle slightly and finally press his lips on hers. Immediately melting into it, the young girl shifted a bit on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck completely to have their bodies closer against each other.

The couple lost any track of time and cared about nothing else in that moment, just enjoying the quality time they get to spend with each other.
A few minutes later, they've finally parted and breathed heavily, foreheads leaning against each other and both of them smiling brightly.

"I love you so much, princess."

-a few days later-

"Are you sure about it, hyung?"
Jisung shifted nervously in the chair of the studio and fiddled with his fingers as he looked at the older.
"Yes, I am. Our fans deserve to know the truth and our dating ban is over anyway. Emilia and I have been dating for more than year now and, despite some differences, we're happy with each other. I'm sure she's the one, Jisung."

The younger smiled at Chan's words and patted his shoulder.
"If you're that sure about it, then you have my full support. Let's hope for STAY's reaction to be as supportive as the ones from ONCEs."
The two males chuckled at that and stayed quiet after for a few minutes.

"I'm probably gonna announce it on my next Vlive. There's no other way I'd want our fans to find out..."
The younger male looked back at him and thought about it for a second, nodding his head after.
"I think that's a good idea. You could even introduce her to them while you're at it. Only if Em agrees, of course."

"I'd have to ask her if she's comfortable joining for the next episode, but I'd really like that."
Jisung smiled at the older and got up from his seat, patting his shoulder one last time before bidding his goodbye and turning around to leave the studio.

Chan then sat there alone and thought about the younger's words. He just wasn't too sure if his girlfriend would agree to go public in a way like this or if the company would allow it in the first place.
He only knew that he wanted to announce their relationship to their fans as soon as possible.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts and he slightly jumped in his seat, telling the person to come in a few seconds after.
His expression immediately brightened as he realized that it was Emilia and told her to come in once again, watching as the female closed the door behind her and made her way over to the seat next to him.

"Hey, baby. You're already off work?"
The younger smiled sheepishly and nodded, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek and sitting down.
"Yeah, we've finished the project sooner than expected, so I was allowed to leave earlier today."

"That's great! Means I get to spend more time with my favorite person then."
He smiled cheekily as she slapped his chest playfully and took her hand into his, squeezing it slightly. Her eyes fell onto their interlocked hands and she smiled softly, a small sigh of content escaped her lips as she rubbed her thumb over the back of his larger hand.

"Emilia..."
Her head raised up immediately and her gaze locked with his, eyebrows raised up in slight confusion. She tilted her head and nodded, waiting for him to continue with whatever he's wanted to say.
"I wanna go public."

"Wait... What? Like public public?"
The older male laughed slightly at her answer and nodded, biting his lower lip nervously after, not being too sure what an answer to expect.
"Well, yeah. I wanna tell STAYs. I'm sure about my decision, but I obviously don't wanna decide anything on my own. So I wanna ask you if it's okay for you to appear in my next episode of Channie's Room...?"

The younger female gasped immediately at his words and stared at him in shock for a few seconds, not quite being able to process what he had just said.
"If you don't feel comfortable with that idea then that's fine. We can just ask the company to make a statement or announce it over any other-"

"No, no! It's okay! Let's do it."
Now it was Chan who stared back at her flabbergasted and didn't know what to say. Emilia chuckled at that and squeezed his hand back reassuringly, looking at him with her eyes sparkling.
"Are you sure?"

"I am as long as you are, Chris. I trust and love you. I know it's gonna be a big step and we can't say what the reactions are gonna be, but I wanna stay with you. And maybe be able to actually have proper dates outsides as well."
The older smiled at her words and nodded, shuffling closer with his chair to hers and quickly pecking her lips.

"Amazing. Then that's settled. I'll speak with the company about it and then let you know what they think about it."
Emilia agreed with this and leaned forward to give him a proper kiss, immediately getting a response to it from her boyfriend.

-a few days later on an oh so fine Sunday-

Chan sat nervously on the chair of his studio and shuffled the things on his desk around, trying to tidy it up as good as possible and to get his mind off things. The company agreed to and supported his decision, saying they'll stand behind the couple no matter what's gonna happen.

So there he was now.
It was almost time to get his Vlive started and make the probably biggest step he's done after his debut. He wiped his sweaty hands on his sweatpants and took a deep breath, ruffling his now orange hair and straightening his back.
"I didn't expect to actually get this nervous, but there's no backing out. You've got this, Chris. You've got this..."

And with that he finally started the Vlive, knowing that Emilia would join him a few minutes after his intro was done and announcing to the whole fandom that the two have been a couple for quite a long time now, hoping to get mostly support from STAYs. But he knew he could rely on them...

Because STAYs always got his back.

•————————————————————————
The end.

•————————————————————————•The end

A/N:
Guys it's done... The book is finished omg
The ending was quite crappy tho, wasn't it?
Sry... I just couldn't think of anything else so pls excuse me for just cutting it off like this and you've probably expected better from me

Anyways

Thank you all so so much if you've read this far and supported this book throughout the one and a half years it took me to finish this.
A lot of things happened during that time and although I may not stan SKZ anymore at this point, Chan, and this book especially, will always have a special place in my heart.

I hope you're looking forward to my next project and support it as well, although it's not about Stray Kids.

Take care and stay safe !! ✨