- 137 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"No, no. This is your day. You get to decide what we are gonna do. Okay?"
Emilia smiled cheekily at the male in front of her and squeezed his hand with hers. Chan could only chuckle at her words and nodded his head, knowing that saying 'no' wasn't an option.

The female's eyes sparkled immediately and she waited for him to choose something they could do on his special day.
"I haven't cooked in a while, so maybe we can make something together? How about you teach me a German meal?"
He wiggled his eyebrows at her, causing the younger to look at him with a playful look of distress.

"You wanna eat German food? I mean, sure I can show you, but the Korean one is way better."
Chan laughed slightly at that and ruffled her hair, standing up and pulling her along by the hand.
"Probably. But you're my girlfriend and I'm interested in your culture as well. I haven't had a proper German meal since I've last visited you and your family."

Eventually giving in, Emilia nodded and sighed lightly, smiling at him.
"But then we gotta do some grocery shopping as well, because Liz and I don't have anything like that here."
Giving his 'okay', the couple grabbed their coats - as well as masks obviously - soon after and made their way out of the building together, holding hands all the way to the grocery store.

-time skip-

"This. Was. Amazing. We should cook together more often."
Blushing slightly at his words, Emilia smiled and thanked him.
"It wouldn't have gotten this good if you didn't help me though."
Grinning at his girlfriend, Chan took the last sip of red wine in his glass and stood up, taking both their dishes to put them in the sink.

Returning, he extended his hand towards her and waited for her to grab it. Emilia looked at him in slight confusion, but laid her hand in his nevertheless, getting pulled up by him almost immediately. Not too long after, his hands both rested on each side of her waist and remained there while she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chan began to move both their bodies in a slow rhythm, earning a chuckle from the younger female.
"Chris, what are you doing? There's not even any music playing."
The male only shrugged his shoulders and continued to sway her body from side to side along his.
"I don't need any music when I'm with you. Just looking at you standing in front of me is enough to create a whole melody in my head."

Blushing a deep shade of red again, she hid her face in his built chest and tightened her hold around him. The two of them continued to stay like that for a while and just enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

-short time skip-

"I'm sorry we couldn't do a lot today. I've wanted your birthday to be more special, Chris."
Shaking his head immediately at what she's said, the older male turned to look at her face and rubbed his thumb along the back of her hand.

"I couldn't ask for anything better, baby. You spending time with me is enough. I thought you knew that."
He chuckled slightly and rested his chin on her shoulder, his nose slightly rubbing against the skin of her neck. Relaxing into his warm touch, the female only smiled at his words and didn't say anything after.

"Do you wanna go back and spend some time with the other guys as well? You've only spent the morning with them..."
The older male slightly whined at that and tightened his hold around her, shaking his head.
"No. Let's just stay like this, please. It's late already anyway and they've congratulated me last night. It's fine, really."

"Okay, if you say so. Then let's just stay like this."
Smiling right against her skin, Chan placed a kiss on it and hummed, the vibrations causing a weird satisfaction in the female's body. She turned her head to the side to face him and the two of them locked eyes almost instantly, getting lost in them right away.

Slowly turning her body too to face him better, she was basically straddling his lap and rested her hands on his broad shoulders, his own placed on her waist once more. The couple smiled at each other and Emilia was the first one to lean closer to his face, her nose softly brushing his.

After a few more moments, Chan finally connected their lips in a slow, but sensual kiss and smiled as he felt her responding right away. Tilting their heads to each their right, they deepened the kiss and Emilia moved even closer to his body, her chest pressing against his own.

Their lips moulded together perfectly and the two of the seemed to get lost in the moment, the faded taste of wine still noticeable for each of them. Chan let his tongue swipe along her lower lip and chuckled lowly as she opened up eagerly, making him feel a sense of proudness because of her response. Not long after, he pulled away from her lips just to place them on the soft skin of her neck, leaving open mouthed kisses along it.

Throwing her head back, she gave him more space and moved her hands to the nape of his neck, tightly gripping on his hair while trying to suppress moans from escaping.
"You know that I don't like it if you don't let out those sweet sounds of yours, baby. Don't hold black, please."

Whimpering at those words, she felt her boyfriend smirking against her skin and eagerly pulled on the hem of his black hoodie. Getting her intention, he leaned back again and pulled the hoodie off, exposing his build upper body to her. Emilia bit her lower lip at that and didn't hesitate to clash their lips together again, the sexual tension between the two of them raising more with each passing second.

"Liz might not come home tonight, but I think my bed is more comfortable than this couch."
The couple looked at each other with hooded eyes and Chan nodded immediately, grabbing Emilia by the back of her thighs and causing her to wrap her legs around his slim waist to get a better hold before moving over to her bedroom.
And one thing Chan knew for sure...

This really was the best birthday he could've asked for.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Happy (belated) birthday to the man most precious to me 😪❤️I'm so so sorry for publishing this later than intended, but I've been really busy the last week and didn't get to finish any sooner oof I know his chapter may be crappy, cringey and ...

A/N:
Happy (belated) birthday to the man most precious to me 😪❤️
I'm so so sorry for publishing this later than intended, but I've been really busy the last week and didn't get to finish any sooner oof
I know his chapter may be crappy, cringey and idk what else but I've really wanted to write something for Chris' bday 🥺