- 149 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"CONGRATS!!"
Chan smiled brightly as the female sprang into his arms. He tightened his hold around her to make me sure she doesn't fall down and smiled against the crook of her neck.

Emilia giggled at his action and ruffled his hair, smiling up at him as soon as he let her down on her feet again, arms still being wrapped around her waist even after.
"I'm so so proud of you. All of you!"

"Yeah, well. We're stuck with Mnet for a whole year now, but I'm still glad we won. And that all thanks to STAYs."
The other guys agreed with what Changbin had said and thanked all the staff behind the scenes for making all of this possible.

Emilia smiled at their kindness and cooed to herself at the scenery in front of her. Eyes widening as someone suddenly pulled on her hand, her feet moved forward as she looked at her boyfriend with questioning eyes. Chan on the other hand continued to drag her around some corner and into an empty room.

"Chris, what are you doing? Why did you leave your members and brought me here?"
Called male didn't respond to her words and just looked at her with a small smile on his lips, taking a few steps closer towards her and taking both her hands to wrap them around his neck, his own finding their place back on her waist again.

The female didn't find the right words to say as she found herself getting lost in his dark brown eyes, something about them pulling her deeper and deeper into a daze.
And before she could register it, his plump lips were already pressing on hers.

It took her a few seconds to realize what's happening before she kissed him back, causing him to chuckle at her cute action and tighten his hold around her. Tilting their head each to the right, the kiss deepened and neither of them wanted to move away from the other, enjoying this moment to the fullest.

"I just really needed a kiss right know and your lips looked too tempting to let it go. Besides, I didn't really wanna do it in front of the other members so that's why we're here."
The young female chuckled at his words and kissed his cheek softly before loosening her hold around his neck, taking a step back and smiling at him.

"Well, I'm glad you did that. No complaints from my side, but maybe it would be good to go back to the rest and have a proper celebration. Hm?"
Her boyfriend agreed to that and once again took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers this time and walking off to get back to the rest.

-time skip-

Emilia let out a huff as she threw the keys into the corner and shook her head at the male next to her.
"He said he wouldn't drink anything."
She whined and just heard the slightly older male chuckling, which caused her to send a death glare into his direction.

"Didn't quite work out as planned I'd say."
Jisung bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing again and continued to carry Chan into his bedroom together with Emilia.
"I said I would help but you declined, Em!"

"Because you drank too, Changbin. Who knew what would've happened if I let you carry him."
The short male huffed and turned around, instantly disappearing into his room and not even holding the door open for the two struggling '00 liners, causing Jisung to let out a row of curse words.

Emilia simply just shook her head at everything and continued to drag Chan to his bed, letting him fall down onto it as soon as they've reached it.
"Man, I'm working out at the gym four days of the week additionally to our usual practice. So why am I out of breath right now??"

"I didn't know Chris is this heavy. He certainly doesn't look like it."
The two wiped the sweats off their foreheads and gave each other a thumbs up, Emilia thanking Jisung before the male eventually left her alone in the room with Chan and an already sleeping Changbin.

The female shook her head as she looked at her boyfriend's grinning face and squatted down to his level.
"You really are a lot of trouble. You can be happy that I love you so much."
The male immediately frowned upon that and lifted his head, squinting his eyes and trying to look around.

"You love me? No, no, I can't accept."
She frowned at his slurred words and rested her arms on his bed, tilting her head as well in the process.
"I only love Emilia, you know. So I can't accept your confession."
The young female immediately chuckled at his words and raised her eyebrows as soon as she calmed down.

"Oh, really? So you wouldn't leave her for me?"
Quickly shaking his head, Chan pouted his lips and waved his hands around.
"No. Never."
Smiling softly at the male in front of her, she caressed his hair softly, which caused him to almost instantly lay down again and falling asleep.

"You're so much trouble when you're drunk, Chris, but I love you a lot too nevertheless."
Sighing to herself, she stood up from her position in front of his bed and just as she was about to turn around an leave, Chan had gripped onto her hand once more.
"Stay..."

His words were mumbled and quiet, but she still understood him perfectly. Even before she could react to his words, he had already pulled onto her hand, causing her to stumble forward and take place right next to him on the bed.
"I haven't even washed up or changed my clothes, Chris."

"I don't care. Just stay with me, baby."
Spooning her, his legs intertwined with hers while his arms sneaked their way around her waist all over again, holding her tightly against his body and making sure she couldn't get up. Resting his face in the crook of her neck, he left a small peck there right before falling back asleep.

Emilia smiled to herself at his cute actions and laid her hands on top of his, stroking the back of one of them with her thumb.
"I'll let today be an exception because you won Kingdom. You can be lucky you're so cute, Christopher."

And with that another night passed with the two of them sleeping soundly in each other's embrace.

•————————————————————————

A/N:Hey heyI'm sry for updating way later than I've originally planned but I hope you're not all too mad at me hehe Anyways Here's some fluff for you and let's all celebrate because The Boyz is finally free from MNET!!!!

A/N:
Hey hey
I'm sry for updating way later than I've originally planned but I hope you're not all too mad at me hehe
Anyways
Here's some fluff for you and let's all celebrate because The Boyz is finally free from MNET!!!!

However
There's only one chapter left and I hope you're gonna like it
I'll try my best to update within the next week!

Thanks for reading and love you lots <3