- 132 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"You're staring again, baby."
Emilia chuckled and winked at the older male, a teasing smile forming on her lips right after.
"I'm not staring. I simply am admiring you."
The older male immediately smiled back at her and shook his head at her words, turning around to face her completely instead of making eye contact through the mirror.

"I've been practicing for three hours straight, aren't you bored?"
Shaking her head, she watched as Chan walked over to her and held out a water bottle for him to take.
"I'm fine, don't worry. I like watching you dance. I don't know why, but it's just so fascinating."
The male could feel his ears reddening at this and smiled shyly, giving her back the water bottle.

"Are you really sure? You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to..."
Frowning at that, Emilia got up from her seat on the black couch and came face to face with him.
"What do you mean? Of course I wanna be here. We haven't been able to spend a lot of time together because of your comeback and I'm glad we get at least a few hours like this."

Chan sighed and nodded his head, looking down at her slightly smaller hands that took his. She squeezed his hands and gave him a reassuring smile, leaning up to quickly peck his lips twice and causing him to smile again.
"I'm sorry for saying what I've said and I know that you wanna spend time with me, but I can't help thinking that all this is boring for you."

"Are you kidding me? Chris, you're my boyfriend. Literally everything you do is entertaining for me. Even if you're just sleeping."
Raising an eyebrow at those words, he tilted his head to the side and chuckled breathily.
"So you watch me when I'm sleeping?"
The female blushed slightly at that and broke the eye contact.

"I mean, when I for once wake up before you or if you fall asleep earlier than me then... Yes. I do."
Chan cooed at that and pulled his girlfriend into a tight hug, resting his head on hers.
"You're so cute, baby."
Emilia felt flustered by all that, but nevertheless hugged him back after a few seconds.

"Chris, you're all sweaty..."
Pulling away instantly, he looked at her apologetically and smiled nervously, causing Emilia to laugh at his cuteness now.
"Don't worry, it's okay. How much longer do you wanna stay here tho? It's like 11pm already."
Chan shrugged and looked over to the clock on the wall behind me.

"Probably gonna go through the routine two more times, I guess. Are you still gonna stay or do you wanna go home?"
Playing with one of his hands, she smiled up at him and squeezed his hand one last time before letting it go, turning around and sitting down on the seat again. The male chuckled at her action and nodded, walking back over to the computer to replay the song and going through his routine some more.

-time skip-

Emilia was watching her boyfriend for half an hour more now and no matter how often she saw him repeating the same steps over and over again, she couldn't get enough of him. Smiling proudly at how smoothly he moved in front of the mirror, the two of them made eye contact every now and then, causing her to send him a bright smile and a thumbs up.

Suddenly feeling something vibrating next to her, she raised her eyebrows and looked at the spot it was supposedly coming from. She got confused for a second upon seeing that Chan had received a message and wondered who'd text him this late, taking a quick look and feeling her breath getting caught in her throat.

Chans_hugs_:
Hey Chan <3
I hope everything's going well today?

Not knowing what to think, Emilia tried to brush it off and chuckled to herself.
*Maybe this Olivia girl just texted him privately because she's his fan. I shouldn't overthink.*
It wasn't long after as Chan finally finished practicing and joined his girlfriend by the side again, collecting his things as well as hers.

Annoyance was visible in his expression as soon as he picked up his phone and the female felt herself relax again.
"What's wrong?"
Startled by her speaking up, Chan put his phone in his back pocket and shook his head, smiling down at his girlfriend instead.

"Nothing, don't worry. I have to pick up some stuff from my studio tho. After that we can go home together. Okay?"
Nodding as response, she grabbed his hand which he was holding out and smiled up at him before the two of them made their way out of the practice room and over to the elevators.

-short time skip-

"Do you have anything scheduled in the morning tomorrow?"
Chan thought for a moment and nodded his head eventually, seeing her shoulders slumping and chuckling at her slightly.
"We're reviewing some of the choreography together, so I have to be at the company at 9am. Sorry, baby."
Smiling up at him, he took both her hands in his and played with her fingers.

"It's fine, don't worry. I have a day off, but maybe I'll just spend some time with Liz. We haven't been out for breakfast in a while."
Chan nodded at that and leaned down to connect their lips in a sweet kiss, pulling her a bit closer as he rested his hands on her waist. Smiling right into the kiss, the female wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer, if this was possible at this point.

Parting again eventually, he rested his forehead against hers and the two of them smiled, not wanting to leave the other just yet.
"You should get to your own dorm now, Chris. It's really late."
The male sighed and nodded, leaning back down to peck her lips a last time before wishing her a 'good night'.

Smiling to herself now, Emilia watched his back as he walked the hallway down to the elevator and turned around one last time to wave cutely before its doors closed. The female shook her head at his cute antics and eventually entered her, with Liz shared, apartment, being greeted by her almost instantly.
"There you are! You've watched your man for quite a while, huh?"

Chuckling at her best friend's words, Emilia nodded her head and placed all her stuff on the table and telling Liz about everything she and Chan had done in all these hours. Eyes widening as soon as she remembered something, the slightly older female turned to her best friend immediately and grabbed her by the forearm, making sure to have her full attention.

"Liz, you won't believe who's texted Chris earlier!"

•——————————————————————•