SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

1M READS?!!?!?! AHHHH
Y'all are crazy thank you so so much!
and as promised, here's the first special chapter <3

3rd person's POV

Emilia sat frozen in her seat, staring at the laptop screen in front of her without blinking. The young man next to her chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck, cheeks tinted in a raspberry color.
"And? What do you think?"

The younger of the two finally released a breath, which she didn't even know she's held, and slowly turned to look at her boyfriend. Her eyebrows raised and for the first time in almost two and a half minutes she's said something again.

"You know, I expected this to be an all cute and romantic song in the beginning, but... Is this about what I think it is??"
Chan laughed nervously again and broke the eye contact, cheeks getting an even darker shade of red. He knew the risk of publishing the song, but nevertheless, he was proud of it and the meaning behind it.

"I know this is going to make everyone's imagination go wild, but I felt like I had to show this to you first. I've wanted you to be the very first person to listen to it, since, you know..."
Emilia smiled brightly and slapped his shoulder playfully, wrapping her arms around Chan and scooting her chair closer to his to hug him properly.

"I love it, I really do. It's amazing, Chris. Even if the lyrics certainly are something else."
The older smiled at her feedback and turned his chair to face her better, properly pulling her into his arms.
"Although I'm quite curious..."

"About what?"
The couple broke their hug and he rested one hand on a thigh of hers.
"How do you come up with lyrics like that?? 'A lock and a key making rumbles'?? 'I know you want me don't crumble'?? I am no artist and it really blows my mind every time how you can even think of something like this."

Chan shrugged his shoulders and squeezed her thigh lightly, giving her a smug look.
"I get inspiration in the most random moments and you know that once I have an idea, I have to work on it immediately. This isn't the first song I've written about, well, us, but it's the first I'm actually 100% sure I wanna release, if I get your approval of course."

"Yes, oh god. It's your song and you can do whatever you want with it. I'm proud of you either way, Chris."
Emilia smiled at her boyfriend sweetly and moved off her chair, catching his full attention. Instead taking a seat on his lap, Chan immediately wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her steady and she placed her forearms on his shoulders, fingers getting lost in the dark hair at the nape of his neck.

"No, I really wanted you to be in on this as well. This is kinda, pretty intimate, even if only the two of us know what the lyrics are about for sure, and I don't wanna release anything like this without discussing it with you, baby."
Chan's right hand slid down from her waist to her hip, fingers sliding into the back pocket of her black pants.

Emilia looked into his chocolate brown eyes with a glint in her blue ones and stroked one of his cheeks, hand resting in the crook of his neck afterwards. Her boyfriend sighed happily at the action and leant forward to press a light kiss on her nose, causing the young woman to smile even brighter.

"All that I want is you
Even if I'm a fool ~"

His soft voice filled the small studio and Emilia felt her heart flutter at the sound of it.

"I know that you want me too ~"

A teasing smile appeared on his plump lips and he squeezed her waist with the one hand that was holding onto it.

"No turning back once we're connected"

The couple stared deeply into each other's eyes and didn't say anything for a bit after Chan finished singing those few lines softly to her. Tears brimmed in his girlfriend's eyes and she was quick to wipe them away, breaking the eye contact as well as letting out a strangled chuckle.