- 51 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"You didn't have to get me anything, y'know."
Emilia sighed at Chan's words and turned her head to look at him, pouting slighty.
"I know, but I've still wanted to."

The older male was the one this time who sighed at her words and smiled slightly, looking at the new bracelet around his wrist.
"I really like your gift, tho it makes me feel bad because I didn't get you anything."

The female shook her head and continued to look up at him, playing with his black shirt a bit.
"Being here and getting the opportunity to spend time with you, as well as the rest of the boys, is more than enough. So don't worry about it too much. Okay?"

Chan didn't say anything and only nodded as response, leaning down to peck her soft lips. Emilia smiled at his action and leaned up to him, giving him a proper kiss this time. Both of them held onto each other tightly and enjoyed the moment.

"Are you exhausted? Today must've been pretty hectic."
The older male hummed slightly and tightened his grip around her waist.
"It was okay. Not as exhausting as some other events, but such shows always are kind of hectic."

Emilia nodded at this and cuddled back into his chest. The room was filled with soft breathing and the two of them only holding each other in silence.
"Are you tired, baby?"

The younger chuckled at his words and shook her head, telling him that she wasn't tired.
"Y'know, I really like it when you call me baby."
Chan cocked one of his eyebrows and looked down at her, their eyes not meeting since she had her face practically buried in his built chest.

"Oh, you do?"
Emilia noticed the smirk through the tone of his words, causing her to raise her head once again and their eyes to meet. Nodding shyly, she wanted to break the eye contact again but he prevented this by softly holding onto her chin.

"Don't feel shy, but I like calling you pet names. I think they're really cute and suit you a lot."
Emilia blushed at what he said and smiled softly, her cheeks tinted a light pink color. Suddenly sitting up, the male looked at his girlfriend in confusion.

"I'm gonna get something to drink. You want anything too?"
Chan nodded at her question and sat up as well, the two of them getting up from the bed together.

-time skip-

"How are you so good at this game?!"
The female laughed evilly at him and held her controller up in victory, being more than happy about the fact that she just beat him in another round of Mario Kart.

"I've played this game a lot with my younger brother. I think my skills got better over time."
The older whined at her words and pouted playfully, causing the female to put down the controller first.

Scooting closer to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and swung her legs over his lap, trying to get him to look at her.
"Don't sulk. I bet you're much better than me in a lot of other games... Daddy."

His head immediately turned to look at her and his wide eyes met hers.
"W-What did you just call me?"
Emilia looked at him a bit bewildered because of his reaction, but smirked soon after.

"What? Do you mean daddy?"
Chan immediately leaned forward and caused her back to fully meet the couch, a small gasp leaving from in between her lips at his sudden action.

The older looked at her with his dark brown eyes and licked his lips before leaning down and pressing them right onto hers. Emilia gasped at the intensity of the kiss and had to take a moment to get used to it, soon after kissing back tho.

"You brought this upon yourself, baby."
His voice was way lower than usually and Emilia had to suppress a moan from escaping her as his tongue suddenly pushed its way through her lips and into her mouth.

Her arms still being wrapped around his neck, she held onto him tighter and brought his body closer to hers. They continued to kiss each other passionately for a few more moments, until his lips eventually connected with the pale skin of her neck.

Biting her tongue, Emilia threw her head back to give him more access and Chan smiled right against her marked skin. Pulling away again, he looked at her with a smirk and watched how her chest moved up and down because of her hard breathing.

"You know what this name does to me, baby. Don't call me this if you don't want to get into any trouble and I bet the guys wouldn't appreciate us waking them up in the middle of the night, now would they?"

The blushing female immediately shook her head and looked at her boyfriend with widened eyes, still bewildered because of his actions.
"By the way, my marks look great on that delicate skin of yours."

Pressing his lips onto hers one last time for a soft kiss, Chan pulled away and got up from the couch right after. Extending his hand towards her, the younger grabbed it slowly and got up as well, following him all the way back to his - with Changbin shared - bedroom.

"I swear to god. Chris, you're gonna be the death of me."
The older laughed quietly at his girlfriend's words and pulled her back into bed, wrapping his arms around her tiny body as fast as he could.

"Aw, come on. I know you've loved it."
The female sighed at his words and rested her head in the crook of his neck.
"I hate how right you are about everything. You know me so well."

"Of course I do. You're my girlfriend after all."
Emilia could feel her heart flutter at his words and smiled like an idiot. Turning her head a bit to leave a peck on his neck, she smiled against his skin this time and wrapped her arms around his torso to hold tightly onto him as well.

"I'll just consider those hickeys my Christmas gift from you."
Chan suppressed a chuckle at that and looked down at her with a teasing smile on his plump lips.
"So you have a thing for hickeys, huh?"

The younger nodded shyly and tightened her grip around him, feeling him kissing the top of her head lovingly and causing her smile to widen at his cute action.

"Let's repeat this soon then."

•——————————————————————•