- 57 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"I don't want to leave again. I'm gonna miss you and the rest of the guys so much."
Emilia wrapped her arms around Chan's torso and leaned her head on his shoulder, squishing her cheek against it.

The older sighed and stopped typing on his computer just to wrap his arms around her too.
"Me too, baby. I don't want you to leave either, but we both knew that day would come eventually. For now, we still have this day to spend with each other tho."

The female sighed and turned her head slightly to leave a soft kiss on the pale skin of his neck.
"I know, but still. I've got so used to having you in my presence that it's gonna be hard to not be with you for I don't know how many months."

Chan chuckled slightly and moved one hand up to play with her curly hair, tightening his hold around her with the other arm.
"Let's not think about this for now. Let's just enjoy the rest of the day. Okay?"

Nodding at his words, the couple continued to hold each other tightly and didn't say anything, simply enjoying the presence of the other.

-time skip-

"We should do something. We've been sitting in the studio for like two hours without doing anything. Is there anything you wanna do?"
Emilia pulled away from him slightly and thought for a second.

"Hm, I don't really know. Is there anything we could do here? I don't wanna risk going out with you and getting spotted, so
I guess staying in the company would be the best for us."
The male hummed at her words and thought for a bit as well.

"We could go to one of the practice rooms and you teach me some of your dances? Or just anything in general cuz I think you're an amazing dancer."
Emilia smirked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck, their eyes locking.

"Yeah, sure. We could do that... The usual room?"
The female bit her lower lip and nodded, leaning closer to his face and pressing her lips on his soft ones in the process.
"Sounds good to me."

And so the couple made their way up to the floor with all the practice room and entered the one they've used for the past days.

"Any specific dance you wanna learn today?"
Emilia skipped around the room and stood in the middle of it, looking at him with a bright grin.
"I've always wanted to learn 'Get Cool'. Do you think you could show me??"

She looked at him with big eyes and the male couldn't contain himself from chucking at how cute and excited she was. Nodding his head, he walked over to where she was and stood right next to her, the two of them spending a few hours like that before events eventually took a turn.

"How is it we always end up like this when we actually just wanted to dance?"
Emilia giggled at his words and raised her head from his chest to look at him with a smirk on her lips.
"Is that really all you wanted to do on our last evening? Dancing?"

"I mean-"
Getting interrupted by a kiss, her smaller hands cupped his face and the older smiled right against her still swollen pair of lips.
"You're right, baby."

"Of course I am, duh."
She playfully rolled her eyes at him and sat up, bending down to grab her shirt from the floor and tossed him his own black hoodie.
"We should get dressed and leave. It's getting late and maybe I wanna spend some quality time with the rest of the guys as well."

"Of course, if you want to. I bet they'd appreciate it if the two of us join them for a bit since it's basically your last day."
Agreeing with what he said, the couple got dressed again and made their way out of the company building together and over to the guys' dorm.

-the next day-

"Two weeks passed just like this, huh?"
The female chuckled at the male's words and opened her arms to pull him in a hug.
"Gosh, Felix, I'm gonna miss you so much."

Laughing softly at her words, he nodded his head and agreed with what she said. Parting from the hug again, her eyes met with the ones from rest of the guys and Emilia said her 'goodbye' to every single one of them.

Hugging all of them and coming to the point where she stood in front of her boyfriend, he grabbed her suitcase from next to her and she only looked at him in confusion.
"Our manager gave me permission to at least drive with you to the airport."

A wide smile spreading on her face, she wiped the tears from her eyes and turned around to look at the group of guys one last time.
"We're gonna see each other again eventually, but until then please take care of each other. Alright?"

Nodding at what she said, they all gave her sad smiles before Chan grabbed her free hand and smiled at his members too, leaning the dorm soon after and walking her all the way to the black van she's gotten so used to.

On their way to the airport, the couple sat right next to each other and the male got one of his arms wrapped around her waist while she rested her head on his shoulder the way she usually does.
"I'm gonna miss you so badly, Chris. I don't wanna go back home. As much as I may miss parents and everyone else, it's gonna be hard without you."

Sighing at her words, Chan placed a soft kiss on top of her head and pulled her even closer, trying to enjoy the warmth of her body as much as possible in that moment.
"We'll see each other again, baby. I know I'm gonna miss you as well, but don't worry about it too much. Please?"

Emilia sighed and replied with a quiet 'okay', lifting her head from its position on his shoulder and locking her eyes with his deep brown ones. Smiling at each other, he leaned closer and pressed his plump lips on hers, one hand moving up to cup her cheek slightly.

"I'm sorry to disturb this moment, but we've arrived. Bang Chan-ssi, I'm also sorry but you'd have to stay back in the van since we don't wanna attract any attention."
Sighing at his manager's words, the male looked defeated and gave him a slight smile before turning his attention back to his girlfriend.

"Hey, hey, baby. Don't cry. It's gonna be okay. We'll face time, send snaps, texts and call each other. Okay?"
Emilia tried to hold back more tears and only nodded at his words, pressing her lips on his once more.
"It's time to leave or else you'll miss your flight..."

Nodding once more at what the older said, she rested her forehead against his and smiled softly once more before giving him a last kiss, thanking him for those amazing two weeks she was able to spend with him and the group.
"I love you, baby. I'm gonna miss you..."

"I love you too, Chris. So much more."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Here is a laughing Chris to brighten your mood after this chapter

A/N:
Here is a laughing Chris to brighten your mood after this chapter...
Also, I'm not crying, you are 😪🤚🏻