- 117 -

[Mature content ahead! Skip the chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading such topics - I've warned you]

3rd person's P.O.V

"The comeback is in only a few hours. How are you feeling about it?"
Humming at his girlfriend's words, a slight smile formed on Chan's lips and he twirled one of her curls between his fingers.
"I'm really excited. It's our first full album and I can't wait to see STAYs reaction. I hope they like all of our songs and the concept a lot."

"I'm sure they're gonna love it, Chris. The eight of you worked so hard for this and it's gonna be amazing. Trust me."
Smiling back at him, she turned around in his lap to face him better and he moved both his hand down to hold her by the waist.
"I really hope so too. I mean, we maybe did spoil too much already but the reactions we've gotten were really positive, so I'm good things."

"Yeah, I think so too. And like I've said, the whole album is amazing, so don't worry too much."
Not saying anything in response, the male smiled brightly and moved her a bit closer to his body so that they're chests were touching.
"Though, the past two weeks have been very stressful. How about you help me to relax a bit, baby?"

A blush appearing on her cheeks, Emilia chuckled at his words and wrapped both her arms around his neck to move a bit closer to his face. Smirking at her action, Chan finally closed the gap between them and pressed his plump lips on hers, feeling how she immediately responded to his action. Tightening her hold around him, she sat up a bit more to deepen the kiss and tilted her head to the right, catching him slightly off guard.

Nevertheless, Chan was quick to dominate the kiss again and traced her lower lip with his tongue, moving it into her mouth as soon as she gave him access. Moaning lightly at the feeling of this, both of them continued the kissing for a few moments until the male's lips eventually parted from hers and were placed on the milky skin of her neck instead. Throwing her head back, she gladly gave him more space to place marks on her skin and her hands travelled up to grip onto his black roots.

Loving how responsive she was to his touches, his fingers moved her shirt up a bit so that he could slip his hands underneath the fabric and grip the skin of her waist instead. Gasping as the cold material of his ring made contact with her skin, she pulled her head away slightly and looked at him with dazed eyes, his lips being completely swollen. She flashed him a short smirk after and got rid of her white shirt, exposing the just as white lace bra underneath it.

Chan looked at her with his dark eyes and licked his lips before she grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it off him as well. Her eyes immediately landed on his toned chest and a slight blush appeared on her cheeks once more since his muscles were way more prominent by now from work king out a lot more lately. The older noticed her lingering gaze and grabbed her chin with one hand to move her head upwards again, causing the two of them to make eye contact once more.

Pulling her in for another kiss, this one was way more passionate and hungrier than the one before and he wasn't shy to roam his hands around her upper body, eventually finding their way to her bra and unclipping it immediately. It wasn't long after as he suddenly broke the kiss again and trailed kisses down her jaw, over her neck and down to one of her boobs. Fingers gripping onto his dark hair again, Emilia moaned out a bit louder than before as he took one of her nipples in between his lips and started swirling his tongue around it.

Loving the effect it had on her, Chan continued doing it for a bit and eventually moved over to the other one, giving it just as much attention.
"Hm, Chris. Don't tease me please."
Words coming out in slight pants, the female pushed his head back a bit and placed her own lips on his neck, wanting to make him feel good as well.
"Baby, you know... No marks until promotions are over."

She whined quietly upon hearing those words and pulled back again, a slight pout on her lips which he kissed away quickly. Being lost in another make out session, her hands eventually moved down to the waistband of his sweats and stayed there, hoping that he'd get the signal. After some few more moments, he did so and disconnected his lips from hers, panting slightly as he tried to catch his breath again and gripped her by the hip this time.

"Move up a bit, baby."
Listening to his words obediently, she held onto his shoulder as she lifted slightly from his lap and watched as he pulled down his sweatpants along with his boxers, causing his erected length to spring up immediately. The female could feel her core clenching around nothing just at the bare sight of it and made eye contact with him again as his hands suddenly moved up to pull down her own pants.

Helping him in the process, both their clothes were scattered around the small studio and Emilia noticed how he moved her hips a bit forwards.
"I don't have a condom with me right now tho..."
Chuckling slightly, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and looked at him with her eyes sparkling.
"It's okay. You know that I'm on the pill."

Not waisting a second more, she finally let herself slide down on his length and both of them let out sighs and groans at the feeling of it. Waiting a minute until she had adjusted, he gave her a nod and hissed as she started moving up and down on his lap, the sensation of her being on top being new for both of them. Chan's hands were still placed tightly on her hips, and will leave marks for sure, so that he could guide her a bit.

As Emilia finally found a steady pace, she felt how her breathing became more irregular and her forehead rested on his ever since.
"Ah, baby, you're doing so good."
Smiling and biting her lower lip at the praise, she quickened her pace more and felt how his thighs stiffened beneath her, his arms shaking slightly from still supporting her. But as his hips suddenly moved up to meet her halfway every time, it didn't take long for her pace to become irregular and she felt a knot forming in the pit of her stomach, her muscles quickly tensing up as well.

"Hmm, Chris, I'm so close."
The male was breathing heavily and biting his lower lip constantly to keep himself from groaning too loudly, his thrusts becoming faster as he noticed that she's gotten weaker.
"It's okay, me too. You're doing amazing, baby. Come on, just a bit more."
Eyes shut tightly, the female clenched around him more with every thrust of his and her back arched immediately as her orgasm finally hit her hardly.

Chan helped her riding out her high and pulled out immediately after, his own high hitting him soon. He pulled the girl into his arms after, both their bodies sweaty but they didn't really care a bit. Sighing in content, she looked up at him and smiled cutely after he gave her a soft kiss on the lips.
"I don't think you've ever left marks on my hips from gripping too hardly, Chris."

His eyes widened immediately and he moved his gaze down to look at those marks, one hand caressing the reddish spots.
"I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Shaking her head, she giggled softly and gave him a kiss on top of his nose and watched as he let out a breath in relief, not knowing what he'd do if he'd ever hurt her.

"Don't worry, it was great."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:*nervous laughter* Idk why I just wrote that but it's been a while since I've written smut so yeah-Anyways y'all SKZ COMEBACK SOON !!How are we all feeling? 🥴

A/N:
*nervous laughter* Idk why I just wrote that but it's been a while since I've written smut so yeah-
Anyways y'all
SKZ COMEBACK SOON !!
How are we all feeling? 🥴