- 120 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Are you sleeping, baby?"
Moving slightly in Chan's embrace and shaking her head, Emilia mumbled a quiet 'no' and looking up at him.
"You look pretty tired tho. Why don't you just close your eyes, hm?"

"Your guys' performance is soon and I have to cheer for you. I might just get a coffee for now, so that I don't actually fall asleep."
Chuckling slightly at those words, the male nodded and loosened his hold around her and smiled slightly as she pecked his cheek before getting up.

"Hyung is whipped ~"
Chan moved his head to the right and looked at the younger male who just took a seat beside him. A fond smile formed on his lips and he nodded.
"Yeah, I really am. But can you blame me, Felix? She's my everything."

"I think we all see that and one day I wanna have a relationship like you two do. It's great to see you being all happy and giddy around her."
Felix smiled at the older genuinely and patted his shoulder before subtly pointing to the front, causing Chan to look ahead again.

He smiled as soon as his eyes locked with the ones of his girlfriend and she sent him a sweet smile back, walking back over to him with a cup of coffee in her hand. Eyes moving between him and Felix, she noticed how the younger Australian sat on her previous place and she stopped in her tracks, not quite knowing where she should sit down now.

Chan noticed her hesitating and chuckled to himself before patting his lap. Emilia felt her cheeks heating up, considering that this time people would see her sitting on his lap. PDA wasn't that unusual for them since he was naturally affective and quite clingy, but nevertheless Emilia tended to still feel weird during it when they were in a room full of people.

Eventually taking a seat on his lap, he was fast to wrap his arms around her body and pull her close, so that her back was leaning against his chest and his chin rested on her shoulder. Chuckling at his actions, he asked what kinda coffee she's got and the female hummed while taking a sip of her drink.

"Just a simple latte. Wanna try?"
Scrunching his nose and immediately shaking his head, Felix and Emilia laughed at his reaction.
"You know I don't drink coffee, baby."
Nodding her head in response, she sent him a teasing smile and leaned back into his chest while continuing to drink her coffee.

"STRAY KIDS, YOU'RE NEXT!"
Chan groaned quietly at this and rolled his eyes, earning a chuckle from the two younger sitting with him. Moving forward to get out of his hold, Emilia stood up once again and turned around to face her boyfriend.

Chuckling as she heard him sighing, she took one of his hands into hers and leaned up to kiss his lips shortly, being careful to not ruin any of his makeup.
"Good luck and I'm sure you're all gonna be amazing!"
Smiling thankfully, he leaned down to give her a kiss back and pecked the tip of her nose as well before leaving for the stage.

-time skip-

"As much as I love our stage outfits, wearing my own does feel superior tho."
Everyone laughed at Jisung's words and agreed with it, collecting their stuff from all around the dressing room to get ready to drive back to their dorm. Emilia watched the boys hurrying around with a fond smile on her face and her gaze stopped by a certain Australian.

Chan smiled back at her from across the dressing room and waved his hand cutely before grabbing his phone from the couch. After that he waddled over to her and caused her to laugh at his cute antics, smiling to himself upon seeing her so happy because of him.
"I love you a lot, Em."

"Oh come on, you two. Get a room, please."
Smirking to himself, the male wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's waist and faced his group members.
"Oh, trust me. We will."
Fake gagging at this, the group of ten, Liz included, laughed after and eventually left to go the vans.

-short time skip-

"What are you playing?"
Emilia glanced over her boyfriend's shoulder to get a look of his phone screen and received a shrug back from him.
"I don't know. I've downloaded this game randomly before leaving the dorm this morning and I'll most likely delete it again later. This is literal trash."

The female chuckled at his words and leaned back again, seeing in the corner of her eyes how he locked his phone and suddenly wrapped an arm around her shoulders to pull her closer again.
"We arrive in a few minutes already. Do you wanna stay in your dorm alone or... Y'know I have the day off tomorrow."

"So we can sleep in?"
Chan giggled upon seeing her eyes glistening in excitement and nodded at her, seeing how her smile brightened even more.
"Finally! It's been some time since we were able to do that due to preparations, promotions and all that stuff. I expect a long cuddle session tomorrow morning then."

"Yes, of course. Whatever you want, baby."
Leaning her head on his shoulder, she sighed in content and took one of his hands in to hers, playing with the promise ring around one of his fingers. The older male smiled at that and rested his head on top of her, just watching as she played with his fingers.

"Are the other guys sleeping?"
Quickly looking around to see four out of seven from his members sleeping soundly, he turned his attention back to Emilia and nodded.
"We've almost arrived tho, so we'd have to wake them up soon."

Emilia smiled at that and sat back up straight, turning her head back to look at Felix and Jeongin sleeping next to each other.
"They're so precious, oh god."
Agreeing to what the younger female said, he smiled fondly to himself and squeezed her hand that was interlocked with his by now, kissing the back of it quickly after.

"I can't wait to finally get a good night's sleep."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:@ anyone who thinks this was the last chapter

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N:
@ anyone who thinks this was the last chapter... hA SURPRISE
It's not 😪
I've grown to love this book so so much and I can't let it end just now
So yeah I'll keep it going for some more
I know it's crazy to say this since we're already at chapter 120 (which is really insane) but I've shared so much personal stuff with you in this and it just means so much to me that I don't feel like ending it just now
I see the amount of positive response y'all give me and it really motivates me to keep this look going
So thank you for that !

Also !

THIS BOOK REACHED 100K+ READS!!
It's my first ever skz book to achieve this and I'm so freaking thankful to everyone who's read this far, shared their opinions with me or simply just took their time to appreciate what I'm doing
Thank you so so much and I love y'all 💕

THIS BOOK REACHED 100K+ READS!!It's my first ever skz book to achieve this and I'm so freaking thankful to everyone who's read this far, shared their opinions with me or simply just took their time to appreciate what I'm doingThank you so so much ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Online // Bang Chan [editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें