- 135 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Hey, baby. Do you and Liz wanna join us and watch our performance stage today?"
The female's eyes widened at her boyfriend's words and she nodded immediately, a smile forming on her lips.
"Of course! I'd love to!"

Chan chuckled at her excitement and wrapped an arm around her shoulders while walking through the halls of JYPE.
"Okay great. Seungmin is asking Liz right now, but I guess she's gonna say 'yes' anyway too."
Nodding at him, Emilia smiled to herself and leaned a bit against his built body as they stopped in front of the elevators.

-short time skip-

The two females joined the boys in front of their vans and smiled excitedly since it's been a while they got to watch the guys perform. Liz smiled at her best friend excitedly and sat down next to Seungmin immediately, causing Chan to chuckle as he watched them. Taking his girlfriend's hand in his, he dragged her over to the second van since the first one was full and let Emilia enter first, joining her directly after.

"Em, are you as excited as we are??"
Nodding immediately at Felix' question, the male laughed and turned his head back to Jisung, focusing on whatever he was saying. Meanwhile, Chan's hand found hers and he interlocked them again, giving hers a slight squeeze and smiling in content.

Looking at him from the corner of her eyes, the young female blushed at the sight of his bare face and messy red hair.
"You're staring again, baby."
She chuckled at that and shook her head, correcting him.
"I was admiring you, Chris. There's a difference."

The older male wanted to respond to that, but got beaten by a round of squeals and fake gagging, causing the couple to look at the other three guys with wide eyes.
"It's cute that you're in love and all, but please never do this in front of us again."
The couple laughed wholeheartedly at Hyunjin's reaction and assured that they'll keep it low, but both knowing that they most likely won't anyway.

The rest of the ride was filled with a lot of laughter and the couple joined the '00 liners, Seungmin excluded, in their conversation.

-time skip-

"We've watched our boys performing so often, but I'm getting overly excited every time all over again."
Agreeing with her best friend's words, Emilia stood next to Liz behind the stage and watched the guys taking in their positions from the side. Chan's eyes locked with hers and he sent her a dimpled smile, causing her heart to flutter.

No matter how long they've already been dating, he still managed to make her feel as if she was looking at him for the very first time.

The music started to play and Emilia clasped her hands together, a bright smile forming on her lips as she watched the group of eight performing flawlessly. She felt a sense of proudness overcoming her while watching them enjoying being on stage and stole a short glance at Liz, seeing her being ever so focused while watching the guys as well.

The whole performance ended sooner than wanted and Chris hurried backstage to leave a quick peck on his girlfriend's lips before rushing to the dressing room and getting changed for their next performance, which would be the song 'Ex'. Just as the female wanted to turn around and follow the group of guys and her best friend, she stopped as she almost ran into someone else and immediately apologized.

"It's okay, don't worry. Nothing happened."
She froze immediately as she heard a familiar male voice and looked up to get a sight of the person's face. A quiet gasp left her and the male chuckled lightly, taking in her flustered state.
"Oh god... I can't believe this."

Emilia felt nervousness building up in her and she was probably as red as a tomato by now, but she couldn't do anything against it. Instead, she just stood there all frozen and looked at the male with wide eyes.
"You're Allen from Cravity..."