- 96 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Oh my god, I'm so nervous. I think I'm gonna faint."
Emilia chuckled as she looked at her best friend next to her. The two of them were currently at the airport after checking in, waiting for the boarding of their flight.
"It's gonna be okay soon. Trust me, I was nervous like hell the first time too."

Fiddling with her thumbs, Liz bit her lower lip and glanced down at the time on her phone.
"30 minutes, I'm not okay..."
The older of the two chuckled again and shook her head, typing a reply to Jisung.
"You and Jisung surely text a lot lately."

Shrugging at her friend's words, Emilia smiled slightly and locked her phone again to give the other her full attention.
"He's just checking up on me, y'know, and has become a really good friend of mine."
Humming at those words, Liz looked at her own phone and immediately smiled brightly as she saw that she got a message from Seungmin.

"It's great to see you being this happy with Seungmin. You two really deserve each other."
Blushing slightly, the younger grinned at her friend and mumbled a quiet 'thank you' as response, typing away on her screen after. Smiling sadly to herself, Emilia remembered the days she used to be like this with Chan.

And for now she could only hope for things to be like this soon again.

-time skip-

"I can't believe this. I really am in Korea... Oh my god, this is so exciting~"
Emilia laughed softly as she saw her best friend hopping around the airport with her suitcase in hand and followed after her. Smiling at the sight of a tall, familiar male, the older female grabbed the wrist of her best friend and pulled her over to where the male was standing.

"Emilia, it's great to see you again. And this is your best friend Elizabeth, I assume?"
Nodding her head almost instantly, she greeted him back and explained to her best friend who this was.
"Stray Kids' manager... Yeah, I know."

Soon after that, the three of them made their way out of the airport and over to a black van Emilia knew just too well. Tho this time she wasn't greeted by any Stray Kids members sitting in there. It was really just her and Liz.

"If half a year ago anyone would've told me I'd be in this van, in Korea, and on my way to meet Stray Kids, including my boyfriend, I don't think I'd had believed them at all."
Laughing slightly at those words, Emilia nodded and grabbed the other's hand, squeezing it slightly while giving her a bright smile.

"Jisung said he'd meet us in the lobby of the company when we arrive. I don't know what exactly is the plan after that, but I guess you'll be meeting Seungmin and I'll try to talk to Chan..."
Her voice got quieter towards the end, causing Liz to notice. She squeezed the older's hand back and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry too much. I hope everything goes well for both of you and that you'll be able to sort things out. You belong together and I'm sure he still loves you. So heads up."
Thanking her for all those words, Emilia gave her a sweet smile and the two girls continued to chat a bit more before they've eventually arrived in Seoul.

"Yo, my hands are shaking like crazy..."
Shaking her head with a smile on her face, the older of them rubbed her friend's back and they decided to leave their suitcases in the van for now, since they'd be taken to their own, new dorm by it later anyway.

After this, the two of them followed the male into the JYPE building and were soon met by a brightly smiling Jisung. A large smile formed on Emilia's face as he went straight in for a hug and welcomed her, Liz standing behind them and being all starstruck upon seeing one of her idols.
"Hello to you too, Liz!"

Being brought back to reality by his cheerful voice, she greeted him back rather awkwardly and didn't know how to act at all. Giving her a hug too, Jisung told the two girls that they'd be going upstairs to the practice room where the rest of the members would be. Emilia on the other hand could feel her hands getting all sweaty due to the amount of nervousness she felt, but decided to brush it off for now.

Taking a glance at her best friend, she chuckled at her expression and nudged her side, giving her a small smirk and wiggling her eyebrows teasingly.
"Okay so. Chan hyung is still in the studio doing I don't know what, so I suggest that you, Em, wait in one of the free rooms and imma try to get him to come there too with some random excuse I'll find."

Nodding hesitantly, said female bit her lower lip and adverted her eyes to the ground. Jisung sighed softly at that and rubbed her back slightly, giving her a smile as to say that she shouldn't worry too much.
"Thank for doing all this, Jisung. It really means a lot, y'know."

"That's what friends are for. Besides, I wann see Chan hyung happy again. It's been quite a while since we've seen his usually goofy self and want him to be his old self again. He misses you and regrets his actions a lot. So please don't be too hard on him for now."
Smiling at the male's words, she nodded and took a deep breath.

"As for Liz... There is someone who's really eager to meet you."
Immediately blushing at that, the younger female chuckled shyly and started to fiddle with her fingers again.
"Okay so, I'll take Liz to the rest of the guys where Seungmin is waiting right now and as soon as you and Chan hyung took your time to to sort some stuff out, feel free to join us. We'll be in the practice room right next to this one."

Agreeing to everything Jisung had said, he soon after left with Liz to go to the other guys and bring Chan like he's said he would. Meanwhile Emilia could feel her hands getting all clammy once more, nervousness rising to her again as she didn't know what to expect. All she could do for now was to wait...

And that's when the door opened once again, her breath hitching as a certain blonde haired male entered the large practice room.
"Jisung, why did you suddenly run off like th-"
He stopped himself as his eyes suddenly locked with hers and Emilia could feel the tears forming in her eyes, a painful smile appearing on her lips as she heard him saying her name out loud after such a long and hard time.

"Emilia?"

•——————————————————————•