- 114 -

Me:
Chris~

OiAussie03:
Hey baby ❤️
What's up?

Me:
I can't sleep :(
Are you still at the studio?

OiAussie03:
No
I'm already at the dorm

Me:
:))

OiAussie03:
Why u asking tho?

Me:
I wanna cuddle
Would you mind coming over? 🥺

OiAussie03:
You know that I could never turn
down a cuddle session

Me:
Hehehehe you better hurry
I want your arms wrapped around
me 😔

OiAussie03:
Omw !

Me:

•——————  ➷ ➷ ➷  ——————•

•——————  ➷ ➷  ——————•

3rd person's P.O.V

"Why are you still up at such an hour anyway, baby?"
Running his hand through her hair repeatedly, the girl in his embrace shrugged and snuggled further into his chest.
"I don't know. I've just kept tossing and turning around in bed."

Humming as response, Chan smiled softly as he felt her leaving a soft kiss in the crook of his neck and tightened his hold around her waist.
"I guess I was simply in need of some cuddles."
Laughing lightly at those words, the older male shook his head and suddenly turned both their bodies at once so that they were laying down sideways.

Emilia's eyes widened at the sudden action and she clung onto his hoodie with one hand since it took her by surprise. Exhaling softly after, she gave him a playful glare and shook her head.
"I like this position more. Like this I can look at your beautiful face."
The female blushed immediately at his words and shushed him, telling him that she wasn't even that beautiful.

"That would be a lie tho. In my eyes you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen, so please stop taking yourself down like this. We've talked about this many times now, haven't we?"
Nodding her head in defeat, he booped her nose and watched as it scrunched up cutely.
"You're too cute yourself, Chris."

Chuckling at those words, he shook his head this time but didn't say anything in return, just enjoying looking into her blue eyes and letting a soft smile rest on his plump lips. Emilia felt herself smiling back and went one hand up to brush his bangs away from his eyes before leaning over and giving him a light peck on the cheek.

-next morning-

Rubbing her eyes as soon as she's opened them, the female groaned quietly and turned her body onto the other side, feeling how something was wrapped around her waist while doing so. Coming face to face with her boyfriend as soon as she's turned around, a soft smile instantly appeared on her lips and she cooed internally at the sight in front of her.

Emilia woke up next to Chan a lot of times already, but the sight of him sleeping had never failed to amaze her. She loved seeing his face being all relaxed and the cute pout that would form on his lips eventually every time he'd fall asleep.
"You're so adorable, Chris..."

Going through his hair with one hand, the other softly caressed the skin of his arm, since he was only wearing a T-shirt instead of a hoodie like usually, and eventually made its way down to his fingers. Intertwining hers with his, she chuckled to herself and threw one leg over both of his, cuddling even closer and suddenly hearing a soft groan coming from the older male.

"Baby? What time is it?"
Raising her head a bit and turning it to get a look of the clock, she looked at him again and laid her head on his chest.
"10am. But it's Sunday so we can sleep some more if you want to."

Humming in content, his strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist just like the night before and she smiled at this action.
"Let's cuddle for some more then."
Immediately agreeing to his words, she completely relaxed into his embrace and closed her eyes, enjoying the sound of his steady and calm heartbeat.

"What else should we do today?"
Thinking about her question for a moment, the male hummed and drew soft patterns onto the exposed skin of her waist.
"I don't know. We can just stay in and watch some movies today. It could be a lazy day if you want to..."

"This actually sounds quite nice. So you don't have to work on anything today?"
Chan shook his head and softly kissed the top of her head, causing her to let out a sigh in content.
"We don't have group practice on Sunday's anyway and working on tracks can wait a day more. Today I just wanna stay close to you."

Raising her head to look at him, Emilia smiled sweetly and leaned up to capture his lips in a slow kiss. The older was slightly surprised by this but kissed her back soon after as well, tightening his grip around her waist and leaning his head back a little while she straddled his lap. Giggling quietly into the kiss, the female felt her heart starting to pound at the sound of it and she intensified the kiss.

"Woah, baby. A little eager this morning, aren't we?"
She moved her head back a bit and gave him a sheepish smile upon hearing what he's said.
"I'm sorry if this was too sudden, Chris, but I couldn't help myself."
Shaking his head while smiling slightly, he pulled her closer again and looked right into her eyes with his shining one.

"Don't apologize for this. It surprised me 'cause you barely make the first move in such situations. Not that I'm complaining tho-"
Chuckling at that, she playfully slapped his arm and squeaked as he suddenly flipped them over so that he was hovering above her now.

The two of them simply stared at each other for a bit before Chan leaned down and pressed his plump lips right onto hers again. The female immediately responded to his action and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull his body onto hers, noticing how he smirked right into the kiss.
"If you want me to stop, you better tell me now or I won't able to hold, baby."

"Don't hold back then, Chris."

——————————————————————•

•——————————————————————•