- 92 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Oh my god, finally! I've thought you'd never open this damn door! Dude, do you know how late it is?"
Chan jumped at the sudden sound of a voice speaking up and turned around, coming face to face with Jisung.

"Jisung, it's 4am. The hell are you doing here?"
The younger sighed and got up from his spot on the floor.
"I've waited for you to open this damn door, but you just wouldn't come out so I waited and waited and waited."

Running a hand through his bleached hair, Chan sighed loudly and glanced at the younger again.
"If this is about stuff I've done earlier, I really don't wanna talk about it. Just go home and sleep, Jisung."
Snorting immediately, the younger male took a few steps forward and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Your eyes are red and puffy, indicating that you've clearly been crying a lot today and I want you to explain why you've really broke up with Emilia. Someone has to reactivate your brain cells, because something clearly went wrong."
Rolling his eyes, Chan shook his head and did a full 180, heading straight back to the studio. Just as he wanted to close the door, he got stopped by a foot coming in between and the door getting pushed open again.

"I swear, Han. I told Emilia why I've wanted things between us to end."
Chuckling to himself and just entering the studio, the younger continued to give him a stern look and clicked his tongue.
"We both know this isn't the real reason why. You've been dating for months and suddenly you decide to just cut her off like that? You know that you can talk with me about everything, hyung. So please tell me why you've really done it. You didn't fall out of love. I just know you too well."

Jisung's eyes widened as he saw the older male starting to cry so suddenly and rushed to his side immediately.
"I've told myself not to f-fall in love too quickly. But I've gotten so attached to her that at times I just sat here in the studio and cried b-because I missed her too much. I'm an idol... I should focus on my career and not h-have mental breakdowns at 3am because I can't have her by my side whenever I want."

Eyes filling with sadness, the younger of the two sighed and rested his hand on the older's shoulder.
"So you're telling me that you still love her and simply broke up because you couldn't handle the distance?"
Rubbing his eyes and inhaling deeply, Chan's body shook lightly and he turned his head to look at the other male.

"Well, yeah. As dumb as it may sounds, but I think distancing myself from her makes things easier. I know that I've hurt her and I hate myself for this so much, but I really think this is the best for both of us. She's gonna get over me and find someone who can be there for her constantly. Of course we were doing so well, but it would be so much easier if she was just by my side. Jisung, I love her so much and it hurts to let her go. It hurts so much.
We've made great memories and I never would have thought that I'd love someone as much as her, besides you guys of course, but I fell too deep too quick. And it shows. Although I didn't show it to anyone that of you, I broke down over the fact that she felt sad and I couldn't be there for here, holding her in my arms the way I've wanted too. Leaving her after only a few days whenever we've spent together, was the worst and I wish we'd just live in the same country. Things would be so much easier then, but it just isn't possible. Instead I should just focus on my career and try my best to get my mind off her. I love her, of course, and I don't think I'll ever stop loving her, but there are so many factors that speak against us at the moment. And maybe, just maybe, there will be a time where we meet again. It just isn't right now. I guess I have to accept that...
I'm sorry for all the struggle I've put you through too. I'm sorry for cutting her off and hurting you all like this with my actions, but I'm hurting just as much. It isn't easy for me either and of course y'all can continue to talk to her, but I can't put myself through this for any longer, Jisung. Please understand it."

Instantly pulling the older into a hug, Jisung told him it's all gonna be okay and just wanted to be there for him, giving him as much comfort as he could offer. He was glad that he opened up to him and now he'd do anything to make things right. Jisung wanted him to be happy and Chan deserved to be with the girl he loves the most.

"I understand you, hyung, but trust me when I say that the two of you are legit soulmates. You're meant to be together. She's hurting a lot right now, yes, but she still loves you, y'know. I get that you want the best for her and I can imagine that long-distance relationships are hard to handle, but you shouldn't give up like this. Emilia is a great girl."

"I know that she is, but even if I'll text her again and tell her that I still love her and want her back, she probably hates me by now."
Shaking his head immediately, Jisung patted the older's back and gave him a reassuring smile.
"Just explain her the situation and she'll understand. Okay? Like I've said, the two of you are meant for each other so I'm positive that she'll take you back. You fucked up big time, hyung, but I'm still rooting for you."

Shaking his head, Chan sighed in response and slumped completely into the chair.
"I can't do this whole long-distance stuff anymore. I can't do this to her. No matter how much we love each other, we're hurting while being apart, yearning for the other to be by our side. This isn't good for us and I'm sure that she'll find someone new soon. Like you've said, she's amazing."

Jisung didn't say anything after that, kinda understanding why the older male was thinking like this and thinking about what he's said. But he also knew that Emilia and Chan deserved each other. They're meant to be with each other and he's never seen two people that complimented each other so well.

So he'll fix the older's mistakes and get the two of them back together.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:I need to get myself a friend like Jisung

A/N:
I need to get myself a friend like Jisung