- 110 -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Come on, baby. Just five more minutes."
Emilia chuckled at her boyfriend's words and shook her head slightly, pulling away a bit to look him straight in the eyes.
"You've said you had to continue working on the track and your break already ended ten minutes ago, Chris."

The older male whined at what she's said and brought one hand up to rest on the back of her neck, pulling her in to connect their lips once more. The female sighed immeditely as soon as her lips came in contact with his plump ones and didn't try to stop him again, just enjoying the moment to the fullest.

However. At one point the couple had to break apart again to catch their breaths and the female chuckled as soon as their eyes met. She smiled softly at Chan and leaned down to peck his swollen lips a last time, moving off his lap right after.
"I'm gonna get us something to drink from the café. Do you want a green tea again?"

Nodding as answer, the male said a small 'thank you' and watched his girlfriend leaving the small studio right after she grabbed her purse from the desk. He bit his lower lip to stop himself from grinning like a fool, but it was no use. She just made him too happy and he was glad to have her by his side more often nowadays.

-short time skip-

Emilia slowly opened the door to the studio and peeked her head in, noticing Chan working some more on the track he'd wanted to finish soon. She smiled at the sight of his focused face and carefully approached him to poke his shoulder. The male immeditely took off his headphones and smiled as he saw her standing behind him.

She gave him the green tea he wanted and pulled the chair from the corner to right beside him, taking a seat right after.
"Sorry that it took so long, but the café was a bit more crowded than usually today."
Saying that it wasn't a big deal, he placed down the cup of the and moved his body a bit to face her better.

"Thank you."
Emilia furrowed her eyebrows and tilted her head why chuckling lightly, not quite knowing why he'd just thanked her.
"You don't have to thank me for bringing you some tea, y'know."

"It's not that. I just wanna say thank you for alwas being there for me. I know that I'm not the perfect boyfriend and constantly busy, but thanks for sticking with me. You really mean a lot to me and I just wanna appreciate you everyday. So thank you."
Eyes tearing up slightly, Emilia quickly wiped them with the hoodie she was wearing and leaned forward to give him a tight hug.

Her face got buried in the crook of his neck and Chan chuckled slightly at her action, warpping his arms around her too to hug her back.
"You really mean a lot to me too and thank you for loving me. Thanks for accepting me the way I am although no one is perfect. I don't know where I'd be without you, Chris."

"Let's stay with each other forever."
Giggling at his words, she pulled away from the hug and grabbed one of his hands with hers, playing with a specific silver ring around his finger.
"That's why we have the promise rings, right?"

Nodding at her, a sweet smile grazed his lips and he looked at her with soft eyes. Smiling right back at him, she slowly let go off his hand and cleared her throat before turning back around on her chair and taking a sip from her only slightly warm coffee.
"So... Tell me about the track you're working on."

-time skip-

Chan giggled as he looked to the side and faced an already sleeping Emilia. He moved one hand up to brush a strand of hair out of her face and rested it on her cheek after. Softly stroking her skin, she furrowed her eyebrows for a short moment and relaxed again right after, causing the male to giggle softly once more.

Gazing at her lovingly, his hand eventually moved up to caress her hair and he found himself lost in the moment, forgetting about everything else. It was just him and her in that moment and that was all that mattered.
"You're so cute, baby. Do you even know that?"

Humming as if she was answering his question, he smiled one more time and patted her head once before retracting his hand. After that, he decided to work for a bit more and let her sleep although the position she was in wasn't quite the best. Nevertheless, he couldn't offer her any better right now and just waited for a bit before he'd wake her up again.

After around an hour and a half of producing, Chan finally finished the song and raised a fist up in the air as he was satisfied with the finished track. He now only had to let Changbin and Jisung listen to it and discuss further things with them after that. But for that day he was done with everything and he smiled to himself while softly shaking the still sleeping female beside him.

"Baby... Hey... You gotta wake up."
Stirring slightly, Emilia turned her head away from him and groaned.
"Come on and let's get you home, huh? You can sleep there, but before that you have to get up."
Shaking her head, the female groaned one more time and turned her head back to him, opening her eyes slightly eventually.

The older male smiled at that and got up from his seat to collect his stuff from around the studio, giving her enough time to wake up fully.
"I wanna sleep more tho, Chris."
He chuckled slightly at her whining and shook his head while grabbing both her hands and pulling her up from the chair.

Rubbing her eyes right after she stood up, she yawned before giving him a tired smile and stretched her arms. After that, she grabbed her phone from the desk along with her purse and turned around to face Chris who was already waiting for her by the door.
"Let's go and get you home then. It's almost midnight anyway."

"But you're gonna stay at mine for a bit too. Right?"

•——————————————————————•