- 66 -

Channie💕 wants to Facetime!

Accept / Decline

Accept

"Hey, baby."

Emilia smiled brightly immediately as soon as she saw her boyfriend's face appearing on her phone screen and hearing him call her the pet name with his soft voice.

"Hi, Chris~ How have you been? I hope you took a good rest today."

"Today was pretty chill actually. The guys and I went over our set list and other stuff, but that was about it. How about you tho? I hope you're not too stressed."

Shrugging slightly, she placed the phone against her headboard and laid onto her stomach, face propped onto her lower arms so he could still see her.

"It's been a bit stressful because I'm writing a lot of exams lately, but I'm almost done with them so I'm glad about that."

The two of them didn't really say anything after and just looked at their phone screens, taking the other's features in. A soft blush appeared on Emilia's cheeks and she covered them with the sweater paws of the hoodie she was wearing.

"This hoodie is familiar... Is it the one I gave you?"

"Well, yeah... I just love how large it is and maybe the fact that you've worn it."

Chan chuckled slightly at her words and cooed at how cute she looked in the oversized, black hoodie which once belonged to him.

"You look adorable in it. I just really wish I could hug you right now, baby."

"I'm wishing for this too..."

They both sighed at the same time and smiled softly at the other, Emilia's cheeks slowly going back to its natural color.

"We're gonna meet soon again. Okay?"

"I really hope so. I'm missing you so much, Chris."

"Aw, baby. I'm missing you too."

"Yeah! We're all missing you, Em!"

Furrowing her eyebrows, the female gave Chan a look who just shook his and suddenly got pushed aside as a certain other Australian appeared on the screen instead.

"Oh, Felix. Hey~"

Said male waved excitedly, but let out a huff as the older suddenly pushed him to the side, Chan's face appearing again.

"Hyung! I haven't seen her in a while I wanna talk to her too."

"Well too bad. She's my girlfriend."

Blushing profusely at those words, Emilia smiled shyly and squealed to herself internally, quickly collecting herself tho and looking back at the two males arguing.

"Felix, how about I'm texting you later? We can talk then. Alright?"

Glaring at the older for a last time, Felix eventually gave you a toothy smile and agreed with your idea, bidding his farewell and leaving the room again.

"I'm sorry on his behalf. He can be very exhausting at times."

"It's okay, Chris. Don't worry. Besides, he's really cute."

Biting back a grin, you've watched as your boyfriend's eyes filled with jealousy but he tried to not show it at all.

"Hm, he is."

"Oh god, Chris. You don't have to be jealous. Felix is cute, but I'm in love with you. You. Okay?"

Gaze instantly softening, a silly grin appeared on his plump lips and he nodded.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry for reacting like this. And I love you too, baby. So much more."