Uh Oh

I woke up peachier than ever, the sun was out and the breeze was cool but not windy. I dreamt that I made $100k at the club and all kind of rappers like T.I and Da Baby was there blowing bags on me and I took a shower with my money. Weird right ? I know

                                      ****

"Girl you nervous ?" Chelsea asked

"Hell yeah, Ari messaged me and said she got called back so hopefully it all goes well".

"You're gonna do great girl ! Sucks we cant come and watch you tho"

"Yeah, they'll see straight through my fake ID" Chelsea said.

"Yeah I know, they be hella strict with security".  Anna was turning 18 in three days and Chelsea's birthday was next month so if I got the job they could come to the club anytime to watch me. Plus I could use the support.

I was so nervous and excited I couldn't pay attention at all. Every class was a blur, all I thought about was 'what if I slip and fall', 'what if they boo'd me off stage' . 'What if the girls don't like me'.

" What if we move the 3 and square it then multiply it by the 2 Ms Jones ?

"Huh?" I asked jumping out of my thoughts.

"I said what if we moved the 3 and square it then multiply it by the 2 ?"

"Oh, that'll be 18"

"Good, now stay focused" she said raising a brow.

                                        ****

After maths, we headed to last our period class, sex ed with Ms Clarkson which was filled with tons of dirty jokes but she was old so she never caught on. I kept my eyes glued to the clock on the wall. With every minute passing I swallowed a gulp of spit becoming nervous and tapping my feet hysterically.
"Hey mama, chill", Cory said looking back placing his hand on my fidgety thigh. I had a crush on him since 9th grade but we never hung around the same crowd or really interacted. He was on the track team, very tall, and not to mention fine as hell.

"Oh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh.. sorry.. I didn't mean to distract you"..

"Its fine, you alright ?"

"Yeah, I'm good.. just nervous thats all".

"Nervous ? I've watched you played basketball for 4 years and I've never seen you nervous a day in my life".

"So you've been watching me ?" I asked and a slight smile appeared on his red cheeks.

"How could I not" he said catching me off guard. Was he flirting with me ? Cause I couldn't tell. This what the most we had spoken since I've known him.

I smiled blushing at his comment, looking down realizing his hand was still on my thigh. He looked down realizing it as well and pulled away.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to touch you". I could see that he felt like he violated me but he didn't, it was a innocent touch.

Somebody To Die For (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें