Bye Momma

-2 hrs. later-

-6 Missed Calls From Cory-
-8 Text Messages from Cory-
-1 New Voicemail from Cory-

'Shit shit shit !' I said to myself, still butt naked in Masons arms. I rolled over retrieving my phone after looking out the window seeing that it was almost dark outside.

Slowly lifting his arm that had me trapped in his embrace, i tried wiggling away but that only made him pull me closer.

"Dont leave" he groaned in a tired groggy voice.

"I have to, i have a um... i have to meet someone"

"Who ?" His face shot Up at me looking suspiciously.

"The girls and i made plans to hang out seeing that this is our last day here"

"I don't know"

"You don't know what?"

"How to feel normal around you after this"

I turned on my side to face him. Holding his face, leaning in for a quick but wholesome kiss.

"What we had was never normal, you were always over protective of me, maybe a little bit too over protective now That i think about it"

"Am I selfish?"

"What you mean?"

"For not wanting to share you, for wanting you to myself". 

"No you're not. You care about me, but nobody can find out about this. I dont wanna get you in any trouble"

"Its not me im worried about. Im a successful business man, they will scrutinize you, label you as a whore, while I walk away free."

I thought about what he was saying and it was true. Im off age, i am free to give consent to whomever, but my name and reputation would be greatly tarnished.

"What if it happens again" I asked.

"It wont. What happened here was a one time thing. Im going through a divorce plus dealing with a psychopath who thinks im marrying her. I have to deal with my son, my business and legal investments. Im still firing you as Jr's nanny. I cant be around you everyday Jessica, I am a strong man but I become very weak around you. Im in the process of finalizing my restaurant, your sister is still welcomed to work for me, as well as you. I still want you to work for me"

My happy go lucky smile immediately dropped. I just gave this my the most prized possession any man could ever get from a female and this is how he kicks me to the curb.

"Really Mason ? I just had sex with you and you're basically telling to get on up outta here"

"No Jessica. I will not be the downfall for you. I cant give you what you want"

"How do you even know what I want Mason ?!?"

"Im your first. You may not know it now, but you're going to fall in love with me. I can see it, and I cant let that happen. I wont"

"Are you pushing me away because maybe its you who cant handle being around me ?"

Before he could answer I sat up to get dressed. I just had the best experience of my life and now I dont know what was going on. Cory kept calling so I decided to finally answer.

"Hey Cory"

"Im sorry if I scared you off earlier, I wasn't trying to control you, please forgive me, I was being an idiot. I love you Jessica. The guys are going out with the girls and I really want you there by my side. I dont wanna fight with you, please dont go ghost on me anymore"