Dont Kiss Her

Announcer: Mr TysonGoodnight everyone you're here with Timothy Tyson, retired basketball player

Announcer: Mr Tyson
Goodnight everyone you're here with Timothy Tyson, retired basketball player. Myself and Ms Cynthia Brown are your announcers for tonight. We have quite an interesting game in store for you all. Tonight, we will have both male NBA and the WNBA competing against one another with the help of our Allstar Students. Also, for the first time we will have not one but two student winners who will be granted a full time scholarship to a school of their choosing. A huge shoutout goes out to AT&T for sponsoring this game"

The crowd was going wild, cheering, shouting, clapping.

They had split us up between two colors, yellow or red. The red consisted of Brandon and Shawn. The yellow consisted of Amanda, Taya and I. But what made me almost faint was when Candace Parker and Erica Wheeler from the Los Angeles Sparks ran alongside us in our team colors.

"Are you guys playing with us ?" My voiced shook with nervousness

"Yes we are" They smiled giving us all high fives.

"I love you" Taya blurted out. They smiled and gave her a hug, she obviously was a die hard fan of theirs.

Mr Tyson announced the guys team. The boys alongside KD, Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson ran out and the crowd was ecstatic.

"Listen, you guy's are probably nervous as hell but in order for you to have made it this far, you had to have shown the judges some sort of skill and dedication. Don't let the crowd scare you, if you get nervous just keep passing the ball until you feel comfortable. We were instructed to not go easy on yall so those guys are going to fight hard against us. Whether we win or lose isnt the main idea here, whoever out of you three can score the most points, play the best defense and show your skills is what those judges are looking for okay. Girl power on three" Erica said.

"1..2..3.. Girl Power !" We shouted in unison as Ms Cynthia announced us and we ran onto the court.

I felt a hand tug on my arm pulling me back.

"You're nervous"

"Huh ?"

"I could tell just by looking at you. No matter what happens you leave your heart on that court. This isnt a regular high school game, I know what you are capable of. Do well and make me proud" he said kissing my forehead. I felt every nerve and jitter in my body relax.

I don't know why but I didn't push him away, even though I should've. "Thank you Mason". I said, running out to catch the girls up.

Once I stepped foot on that court, my heart and body felt like it wanted to combust. Brandon was still bitching and ran over to guard me but Taya caught up to him.

I stood in the middle opposite Shawn, waiting for the referee so we could do a Jump Ball.

The girls basketball team was here and wore jerseys with my number and face on it. Chloe sat up front with Liam, and I spotted Chelsea with Ryan, Anna, Dayna and Cory. Bianca's family was leaving for New York early tomorrow morning so I understood why she wasn't here.