His Point Of View

Masons POV

Walking out, locking the doors behind me, I caught myself smiling uncontrollably as I opened up my truck door. "Shes a kid Mason, stop it" I told myself.

I shook off the feeling and drove to my night club. Tonight we were celebrating 5 years of business, half of a decade, still going stronger and growing bigger than ever.

My wife Hannah was in Florida dealing with our other club over in Miami. To be honest, I was glad her ass was gone, she always was bitching and nagging up until she started fucking my homie Devon.

Little did she know this was all a set up to divorce her. See, I got married young when I first joined the Oklahoma warriors basketball team. I didn't know anything about a prenup or how to protect myself incase anything was to happen to me or our marriage.

Six months ago I took her name completely off of the house, all vehicles and my Will. After finding out about the sneaky business deals she was making behind my back, I realized I couldn't trust her. The one thing I hate is a liar, because a liar is a thief, and a thief is murderer.

About three months ago my lawyer told me that if I had solid proof or evidence that my wife was cheating or proof of any infidelity, I could scratch her name off everything and she wouldnt walk away with a dime. So thats when I came up with the idea of throwing Devon at her to see if she would fold, and just like we predicted, she did. I had a feeling she was scheming on me before but I never had solid proof, but this time I did.

It didnt even hurt or made me feel some type of way, thats when I started questioning my love and our marriage. I was pressured by her family and felt like we rushed into everything.

Ten years of marriage felt like a prison. I knew this shit was 'for better or worse' , but the better was short lived cause shit kept getting worse. Ive had my few share of ladies as well but it was just sex, I wanted a quick nut. Plus everything she has and own is my hard earned money.

She told me she was on birth control, we weren't even trying for kids yet. One morning she came screaming with a positive pregnancy test. I was pissed for weeks until we did the ultrasound and I heard my sons heartbeat.

I figured then maybe the relationship would improve, but that was short lived. After our son was born I was there for her postpartum and depression. However she changed becoming even more money hungry and opened up a hair shop in South side Chicago with my money without even consulting me. She tried covering it up by not putting my name on it, then lied to my face when I asked about it. Like 'do I like stupid to you' ?

I was so lost in thought I didn't even hear my cell phone ringing. Looking at the miss call it was my cousin Brent, he was probably wondering where I was but I was pulling up to my club, The 'King Of Diamonds'.

JESS POV

I picked Mason Jr. up and took him upstairs. Placing him in his crib I took a baby monitor with me so I could hear him. It was now 11:30 but I wasn't tired, so I went downstairs and warmed up some frozen pizza. Snooping around in the cupboards I found a bottle of White Chardonnay Wine. I poured out some in a glass but decided to take the entire bottle with me.

Scrolling through the channels, nothing interesting was on basic cable so I went onto their Netflix since they had an Apple TV.
"Ooou Grey's Anatomy", I said stuffing my face with pizza. Clicking the baby monitor on to hear Junior, I sat back sipping my wine kicking my feet up.

MASONS POV
1:10am

"Hey Boss, we interviewed some new girls today their looking pretty good", my assistant Rose came over with a glass on Champagne. The club was jam packed, we had to stop letting people in, plus we were already over the capacity.