Pressed For Time

************
     Jess POV
************

In Science class I learned that death is the irreversible cessation of all vital functions. A permanent stoppage of the heart, respiration and brain activity.

I was still breathing, my brain was still allowing me to think, and I could feel my heart beating out my chest in fear. All of those things meant that I still am alive. For how long ? Im not sure, but wherever I was, this was not going to be my resting place.

Ive been deprived of food and water for hours now. I'm dehydrated and hungry, plus this headache was no help. I sat on a high bed, my hands were bound and I was barefooted, surrounded by broken glass. Which meant if I tried to run, my feet would be sliced severely.

"God, what have I done for you to forsaken me? Please forgive me. Im sorry" I pleaded in prayer, rocking back and forth.

"Father Forgive Me" He came in mocking me. "Shut up, I bet you wasn't crying for God when you was riding Mason huh ?" He sat in a chair opposite the bed, lighting a cigar.

"Please... I dont want to..."

"Pleasseeeee I dont want to dieee" he cut me off mocking me again. "Stop whining dammit ! You're not even making this fun for me anymore"

"But I... please. I haven't done anything to you"

He took a few puffs of his cigar, got up, then blew the smoke into my nostrils. I choked and coughed up some spit while he laughed at me.

"You haven't done anything to me? See, that's where you're wrong sweetheart, you did do something, and because of that, Samantha is dead. You know that actually kind of hurt killing her. I liked her a lot, more than her sister, you caused me kill my favorite one. You tried setting me up, you tried to turn her against me. Now you have my cousin turning against me, I saw you two speaking last night. So yes, you did do something to me, now I'm gonna do something to you" He said before placing the hot cigar on my thighs, burning me.

I screamed out for help but nobody could hear me. He burnt me repeatedly on my thighs using them as an ash tray.

He climbed On top of me, ripping my dress exposing my chest. He smiled while I fought to get from underneath him.

"Nice breast" he licked his lips, bending over me and engulfing them in his mouth.

In that moment my defense mode was activated, I was not about to let this man rape me. As he latched onto my breast, sucking and tugging on it, I bit the side of his face. I didn't let him go, I had a chunk of his flesh in my mouth and he knew if he pulled away his skin would rip off. I clenched my jaw on the meat of his flesh until I felt blood draining onto my tongue.

He used his free hand and dug his thumb into my eye, almost pushing my eyeball out of the socket. I had to let him go, i stopped biting him and he jumped up, holding his face.

"You stupid bitch" he got up, looking in the mirror.

My eye was hurting terribly, I couldn't open it. I cried in agony, hoping he was done, but what he did next hurt me the most.

He lit his cigar again then walked over to me as I laid there with my chest exposed. He came on top of me and held my hands down.

"This is gonna hurt" he said before placing the hot ash on my nipples, burning them repeatedly until I Lost all sensation in them.

***********
Ms Jacksons POV
***********