Surprise

*Phone Ping*

Chelsea
Girl I cant sleep.. 😴
                                                       Jessica
                                  Me either, Im so excited.
   Ive never left Chicago
                                  before not even for a
                                   road trip🥴

Chelsea
Girl quit playing !
                                                    Jessica
                                      Im not😩. I cant
                                          wait tho. I need a
                                          breather

Chelsea
Me too ! Im bringing some
nice undies😉
                                                  Jessica
                 Umm I thought you          
                              were abstaining from sex👀

Chelsea
You In my business ?🤨
Don't do that

I debated on carrying some nice underwear as well. I mean I packed a few granny panties and two thongs but nothing crazy. I still wasn't feeling that spark I wanted for Cory and I, so sex wasn't even in the equation.
However, I still got up and packed a few cute undies and bra's. A girl should always be prepared and who know's, maybe something was bound to happen with Cory and I.

                                          ****

6:55 a.m

"Okay Everyone with last names ranging from A-M is in the green bus, everyone with N-Z is in the yellow". Ms Jackson was instructing everyone on what bus they should sit on but nobody was listening to her ass.

We came early to sit in our lil group and we weren't the only ones to do it. Everyone wanted to sit with their clique. We boarded the bus ignoring her instructions and eventually everyone was buckled in and ready to leave.

"This is gonna be lit ! Period pooh !" Bianca said recording us on snapchat. We Were on the hype bus with all the cool kids.

The bus driver was young so he was blasting some rap songs, the clean version of course. Everyone was dancing or going live on the gram.
Coach was suppose to be on this bus but he didn't come. I guess he couldn't make it after all.

10:30pm

It took us 15 hours & 28 minutes to get from Chicago to Colorado. My butt hurt like hell and my legs were fast asleep.
We stopped twice for a bathroom break, once for McDonalds and once at a Seven Eleven for snacks. It would've been too expensive to take a plane ride so we had no choice but to travel by bus.

"We're Hereeeee !!" Ms Jackson yelled waking everybody up. It was around 10:45 pm and we were beyond tired. We got off grabbing our luggage, making our way to the lobby while she checked us in.

Inside was so warm and cozy, they had hot coco with marshmallows for us and candy canes. They already had their Christmas decorative lights and tree up even tho it was the first week of December.

"Okay listen up, I will be grouping you by last names" Coach Devon said aloud grabbing our attention. Although they grouped us, people still snuck out or changed rooms so it didnt matter who they bunked us with, we were gonna switch it up regardless.