Getting Ready

Today we had a pop quiz which i wasn't prepared for but surprisingly I got a B+. "How you gone be smart and a great athlete, that ain't fair", "I agree you can't be both so choose One". Anna and Chelsea bickered back and forth.

"Wow y'all some real life hating ass bitc..."

-Phone Ringing-

"Yall lucky" i said walking to the side giving them the finger.

"Hello"

"Hey Jessica, this is Rose from King Of Diamonds"

"Oh hey, how are you?"

"I'm doing great hun, just calling to let you know that the boss requested you come in tomorrow night to perform, it'll be a trial run, if you do well we will keep you".

"Okay Thank you Rose i will definitely be there"

Hanging up, Anna and Chelsea were all up on my behind ease dropping. "So you got the job ?" "What she said ?".

"Y'all Gone Let me breathe first, Damn,  yeah she said I can come in tomorrow".
"Ayyyyeee get it bitchhh". We danced down the hall way walking to second period.

                                      ****
-Lunch time-

"Okay just hear me out, they got weird niggas who would really buy pictures of my feet and underwear. I see people do it all the time".

Bianca was trying to convince us that she should make an 'Only Fans' page selling pics of her feet and panties.

"Girl listen, do what you gotta do, money gotta make so get that bread" Chelsea told her.

"See, I wish my other friends would be as supportive" she said throwing shade to me and I threw a french fry at her.

"Isn't only fans like porn ?" I asked.

"Girl no, you can post whatever content you want, people be taking pics in costumes and making money off that shit".

"Well if this stripping thing dont work out im joining". 

                                       ****

After school Chelsea took me to 'Pussycat Boutique' for an outfit to wear tomorrow night.
I wasnt spending nomore than $50 on shoes and $55 on an outfit, but everything in here was so damn expensive. I didnt realize how much money went into this shit. Thank God Chloe wore wigs so I could just borrow one of hers.

"Oouu how this look ?", I pulled out an all red two piece thong set with glitter on the bra.

"Nahh, I aint feeling it. Try this". She passed me an all blue three piece set and it was surprisingly cute

"I need a smaller size, this large too big".

"Okay they have a medium but only in pink".

"Girl thats why favorite color, pass it here"

Trying it on, it fit like a glove and made my butt cheeks look bigger plus it was only $53.78, right in my budget.

"Ouu thats cute, now all you need is shoes".

"Actually, Chloe got some bomb ass knee highs to go with this"

"Okay thats even better, but we need to get some food, im hungry". She groaned rubbing her stomach
"When aren't you ever hungry ?"

                                       *****
7:48 pm

I after buying an outfit and food with Chelsea, I asked her to stop by my moms. I missed the twins plus I wanted to check up on them.