Day Before Finals

Thirteen students had been eliminated from the contest. It was now only 10 of us remaining. Four boys and six girls.

"Okay the remaining ten you of will face off tonight against one another at the 'Choose Me' competition. There is an app called 'Pick Me' where your family and friends can vote towards helping you. The app will open at three o'clock today and close at seven o'clock tonight which is when the 'Choose Me' contest begins. Voting increases your chances because the top five with the highest amount of votes will advance into the finals tomorrow which will be held here, in front of thousands of people. Also we will be live streaming tonight" Mr Tyson said before dismissing us for lunch.

"I cant believe all those people got eliminated just now"

"Taya, what if we had been partnered up. One of us wouldve been gone right now"

"I know but thank God coach Devon was looking out for you"

"He was wasnt he" I said I looking over to him and smiling. He had to have known whoever lost would be eliminated so he saved me from that.

"You packed anything for lunch ?"

"No but Im gonna run across the street for a salad"

"Okay wait up, im gonna get my lunch bag from my locker"

As she ran off, Brandon came out of nowhere bumping my shoulder mugging me.

"Ouch ! What the hell ?" he kept walking blatantly ignoring me.

Taya came jogging back over to me. "You ready ?" She asked. "Yeah" I nodded, still rubbing my shoulder.

                                             ******

"Wait you barfed"

"Girl yes ! it was thick and tasted funny. You ever swallowed ?"

"Nuh Uh.. I haven't actually"

"You still a virgin ?"

"Not anymore.. I lost it about a week ago"

"How was it ?"

"It was.. hmm. How do I put it ?" placing my hand under my chin, I started reminiscing.

"He's older isn't he ?"

"Yeah he is actually, how'd you know"

"Cause if he was someone our age your face wouldn't be turning so red thinking about him. Ive had an older guy before and he was everythinggg"

"Its like he knew exactly what my body wanted and did just that. The way he would demand that I turn around and ate me from the back. The way he would play with me before..."

"Okay okay I get it. I don't want the details nor do I need you getting horny"

"Too late" Just the thought of Mason excited me and I hated it.

"Well whoever he is, he's got you whipped"

"And so is he. He know Im off limits yet he still insinuates fooling with me"

"So you got the WAP is what you're telling me" she said jokingly and I pushed her.

"You know what Im done with this conversation"

"Comeee onnnn. Talk to me. Anything besides basketball. Thats all we talk about. What school you wanna go too ?"

"I applied to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, UCLA and Duke. I hope to hear from UCLA within this month. Graduation is close.