Jasons CRAZY!

When Jason walked into the room he was excited. "What's dad so excited about Anna?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Dads excited because he has a new soon to be son-n-law." I said proudly. "Wait what he told you? Damn he always ruins the surprises. Damn old man. I hope you know as soon as you say I do we are moving as far from him as possible." Jason said with a smirk on his face. I couldnt believe what he was saying . " Jason I'm not moving away from my dad and I'm not marrying you. I'm marrying Keller as I promised. We are back together now. Do you and your blood sucking father can both get the fuck out of my house. Oh and tell you father he's fired. If he so much as looks at one piece of my mothers paper I will sue him for everything he has. Don't think I haven't seen the bank strips. You guys take out twice as much money as your supposed to and you take money when you don't need to. So your both fired get the stuff you need and get out. I will not marry a thief. And I will not be related to a coning turfing lawyer . I'm taking my father with me tonight. So don't even try to change his or my mind. Oh and by the way everything in this house is accounted for by the department of homeland security. So don't try to get back at me it won't work." I said. But as I started to leave Jason charged at me. "You stupid bitch you had to choose that blood sucker didn't you I could have made you happy." He said so am in his hand into my neck. I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I knew to do. Even though it was hard to breath I called in a whispered voice hoping I would hear. " Keller!" In two seconds flat he was beside me Jason was against the opposite wall,And Keller had me in his arms walking down stairs to the truck.