Boat trip , Spa .

While Keller and everyone else was up stairs getting ready Daddy showed up with Alisha and Chris , and Annie and Charlie . " Hey mom hey Anna banana hey Sarah sorry no nick name for you but hey . " Mom Sarah and I said hello back and I told them the boys would be down soon . Then I went and hugged my daddy kissed him on the cheek told him I loved him and walked up stairs to see what Keller was doing. "Hey babe where are you ?" I said walking into our room . " Who is it and I'm in true bathroom brushing my teeth. " "Wait what who else calls you babe besides me ?" I say standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "No one one but you babe but I pulled a fast one on you didn't I . " He said kissing me while putting toothpaste all in and around my mouth . " Yuck Kell that's nasty ."I said after spitting it into the sink and wiping my mouth. " Look dude I was just coming up to tell you everyone is here . and that your sisters are here . And I know about the boat trip and you better keep my daddy safe . Which means if he comes home hurt you better not come home . compendia amigo . " Ummm baby talk to me sexy . " he said walking over to me and backing me up against the bed so that he could lay me down with him . "Keller ?"I said smiling " Yeah baby !" He said as he was kissing my neck . "Keller I want you to !make love to !e right now . Let's just strip off all our clothes and make love right now . " " Really ? " He said looking into my eyes. " Nope but I pulled a fast one on you didn't I ?" I said smiling as I got up to walk back down stairs. " Not funny " He said to himself I guess I thought it was though.