Brunch.

Waking up the next morning next to Keller was unbelievable. I decided I was going to lay here for ever . That was until I looked at the clock and say that it said 9:00am . I impaled out of bed and ran to the shower . when I came back dressed in blue jeans and I black T-shirt that says BE A REAL MAN AND EAT A COOKIE NOT A SALAD . Keller smiled I ran and be used my teeth kissed Keller then ran down stairs to see mom . "Mom ! Mom ! Mom are you in here ?" "Kitchen honey " Shelia said . " Mom I have to get cooking my dad is gonna be here in like twenty minutes and I have nothing ready ." I say panicking as she pulls my into a hug tells me to calm down and then turns me around and points ." Already taken care of honey so calm down ." She points to three tables side by side filled with food . " Mom thanks your a life savor. " I say as I calm down and sit to talk to her. " OK so since I have you here ." Then she stops . "come on in you apart of this to ." I turn around to see Sarah sneak around the corner and we both smile at each other . " OK so once again now that I have both of you here , there are a few thing I want to tell you . OK first off Theo , Keller , and Luke are going out on a two day fishing trip. We we on are staying here . But See we have credit cards and we also have a garage full of cars . So one we are going to start planning both wedding . while at the spa kegging Manny's and Peddies ." She said this with an evil smile on her face while we screamed . we were both so happy we could just explode. Then the boys came running in . " Babe what's wrong are you hurt is everything OK ?" Keller was going crazy standing in the kitchen in nothing but a towel searching to make sure I was fine . Theo was making sure Sheila's water hadn't broken and Luke was holding Sarah close to him. Geez boys we are fine we just got a little excited , and Keller go put some clothes on on Mr. Brown will be here any time now .