Going home

After Keller came back with all my things . I Finally told Bryan he could let him in and Keller came running off the elevator with his hands full of stuff .

" Anna what were you thinking leaving like that?" He said putting everything away before coming to sit by me on the bed . "Do you not understand how worried I was ? I have been driving around like a maniac looking for you . Luke has been checking everywhere to. Are you seriously trying to kill my family or something? Moms going through labor pains but won't have the babies until you get there which means she's probably in a lot of pain right now. " Before he could go any further I stopped him. "Keller stop! I have been through so much today. You walked into the house and didn't even look at me or even ask if I was OK . in case you haven't noticed yet I was the one with your mom. I had to call your dad a band tell him. It was me who had to deal with the hurtful words that lady said. And the last time I checked it was me that calmed mom down enough so that she could talk to dad. Not you or your sisters or even Sarah. Hell they weren't even there . So when you feel like making me feel worse then I already do remember I was the one that was there . " I screamed these thing with a low voice at him. I couldn't help it I was so angry with him that I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs at him . But I couldn't do that . Momma always said Suck it up honey . don't worry what they say about you. Smile . little ladies don't act like hooligans. So when someone hurts you smile and don't let it show . don't let them see that it hurt or they will think your weak . And my little princess will not be weak. "Anna I'm sorry honey I am. It just you had so many people worried and with everything that happened today I was so scared . But pleases come home? Please so that mom will have the babies and everything can go back to the way things used to be . Please baby pleases I love you . " He sat there looking at me with begging eyes . I had no other choice . " OK Keller let's go get mom to have these babies . " When he tried to kiss me I got up and grabbed my keys to the car and the pent house . and walked out to the elevator. That's right I'm going home .