bRealization

The next morning when we both woke up for school My dad was screaming so I went to get in the shower while Sarah went to get three Tylenol and a huge glass of water . I now thank god that I was with Keller and not drinking . after getting out of the shower I went to my bed to ask Sarah what dad wanted. "OK goober ass what did dad want ?" " Dad wants to know where your car is and who's beautiful truck is Sitting in his drive . he thought you had someone say the night . and I told mom you did . he looked all mad until I slapped him on the arm and said. Me silly I stayed . and now he's waiting on you . " she went to get I'm the shower while I threw on a pair of black Faded Glory boot cut jeans ,and a white T-shirt that says Why stay home and act stupid alone when you can go out and be stupid with your Restarted friends. I twirled my hair into a clip and finished applying my make up when Sarah came out of the shower smiling . "Well it looks like someone is feeling better ." " Yeah I am I had the !most amazing night ever . You wouldn't believe me if I told you . " "Yeah me to and I now have a super sexy boyfriend . A big jacked up truck in my drive way and the best look ever. And by the way . WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR ??" "Shhhh you don't have to dollar Luke has it . I don't know if you noticed or not but I was a little tipsy last night so Luke dropped me off and told me that him and Keller would bring it to school today ." "Speaking of school Sarah we have to go and should I wear the pumps or the stiletto's ? " "Definitely the heals." She said as she grabbed a navy blue old navy dress out of my closet and threw on a black pair of my pumps as we ran out the door . We both kissed my dad and told him we loved him as we ran out the door.

When we arrived at school I saw my car with Keller sitting on the trunk and Luke sitting in the passenger seat . I pulled the truck right beside my car and grabbed my thing's . Sarah was already out of the truck and in Luke's arms . Keller opened my door and pulled down the steps , but still helped me out of the truck . " Hey Baby." he said before kissing me." " Hey honey." I said kissing him back . "Hum Honey I like that . " He said smiling then he fussed my again. By this time Sarah and Luke were walking around the truck Luke had his arm wrapped around Sarah and they were both laughing . we all walked into school together then went our own ways . We all had different classes . I had five out of six classes with Sarah two with Luke and I only had lunch with Keller . Which really sucks . but he said that he would try to get some of his class periods changed . at the end of the day when the final bell rang I was so happy when I put my math book away I couldn't wait to get put to the parking lot .