Texting at the Spa .

After leaving the house I felt so Much better . I texted Keller and told him I was driving that I would text him as soon as I got to the spa . He texted back OK . And then we were on our way mom and I talked and listened to the Radio. Songs like kiss the girl by Keith Urban. Buy me a rose by Kenny Rogers. And of course of all songs Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis. Isn't that just great . It hurt bit I knew that he would be happy knowing that I was happy . As I sat down to get a Manny petty I texted Keller .

Me :

Hey baby I'm at the spa wanted to let you know I was here and safe. Ma said to tell dad she loves him and the baby's miss him .

Love Always

Anna.

Keller:

Hey babe I'm glad you made it safely. Dad says he loves and misses them to . He said to tell her not to have his babies without him . Babe I miss you so much . Your dad is happy and says hello . He's have me take a picture of him and the twenty two pound fish he caught. He says he misses you and to relax you deserve it . I love you so what are you guys up to .

Love Always

Keller .

I showed his mom the message and laughed . As I typed she told me what to say.

Me:

Ma says to tell dad that she loves him and if they come she promises to name them Milo and Odis. Whatever that means . I'm getting a Manny Pettie thanks to this really hot guy that told me he loved me and gave me two I mind you two credit cards . So what do you think about that . Huh huh huh . He he he I love you to so are you catching any fish ? Tell dad great job . Bring it home to put it on the wall that's a huge fish . I miss you baby have fun but hurry home love you .

Love Always :

Anna banana .

Keller:

Babe tell her dad has a few choice words for her so he's gonna text her now . So your all mine what do you wanna talk about ?

Love always:

Keller .

Me: What do you wanna talk about ? Mom is laughing and saying she's gonna kill dad . I can't pick a color for my nails baby please help. I love you . Baby when you get home I'm gonna lock you in your room and keep you away from everyone else .

Love Always :

Anna .

Keller: Ummm locking me in my room . That sounds very nice especially if your gonna in the room with me . And as for your nails hum sparkling purple . It will go perfectly with the shinny purple dress and six inch stiletto that you and mom bought three weeks ago . You will look sexy either way I love you .

Love always :

Keller .

Me: Keller that's not funny . But its sweet . And yes I'm gonna be in the room with you . Duh how are we supposed to make out if I'm not locked in the room with you .

Love you :

Anna .

Keller: No its more like this . Make out make out talk Make out make out Make love . just kidding about the last part . He he he love you.

Love Me :

Keller .

Me: All of that sounds fun . And yes that means the last part to . Hum I wonder if I can still get that Pent house from my daddy's favorite sister . I am her favorite niece you know . He He He . Ha I can do the He He He thing to . Well I have to drive mom to the mall so that she can get something for the party tonight text you when I get there .I Love you with all my heart and Soul . and it hurts not being around you . I wish we were lying cuddled in our bed . But you will be home soon . I love you baby be careful and have fun. Take care of daddy .

Love your sweet baby:

Anna Banana .