Realization

When we finally made it to Keller's house it was hard to find a place to park . So sighed and looked over at Keller . Who for some reason smile back at me and pointed towards the parking garage . I smile and pulled in to park the truck . I hadn't realized that the house was so big. I mean from the out side you can clearly tell that it was a two story house on steelts but this was amazing . it was color fun and bright there were neon colors covering every wall . I looked up at Keller and said. "I love this house .". " Yeah mom painted by herself so its very bright.". He said smiling . Then he led me through all the people from school to the kitchen . This is where I saw three ladies and two men I didn't know . " Annabelle this is my mother Sheila ." he said pointing to the lady but the stove whom came over to shake my had . " Hello Annabelle , it's very nice to meet you she said smiling . she was prevent Burt still rocked the Calvin Klein knee high dress she had on and " oh my gosh you have the new Calvin Klein six inch rocker stilettos . " she laughed and I felt I embarrassed . " Great I just said that out loud didn't I ." " Its OK honey , and yes I do I have two of every color I bought them in France before we moved . ". " Wow that must have been awesome you are so lucky those shoes don't come out in the United States for at least another month ." Then a guy with short dark hair and muscles like Keller came over and put his arm around her . " Yes it was fun but it was also expensive . Not the living there but the leaving . " Then he smile and gave his wife a kiss . Then stuck his hand out to me . " Hello my name is Theodore , but you my lady can call me Theo . and that ". He said point in towards the short blonde girl and the tall brown headed man . " Is Annabeth and Charles . But you can call them Annie and charlie . And those two ." he said pointing to the tall brown heard girl and the tall blonde man . " Is Alisha and Christopher . but you can call them Leesee and Chris . you probably don't recognize Chris from school because he's in his second year of college . but the other three go to school . and speaking of that Annie and Charlie are fixing to get married ." He said smiling at me . " Oh I haven't been to school in over a week . I'm still dealing with the loss of my mother . " I said with a tear welling up in my eye . His mother grabbed me and hugged !e so tight and whispered in my ear ." I am so sorry honey of you need anything please let me know . Oh and don't tell Theo but I have already planed a shopping trip for us on Tuesday night . " Then let go and smiled . I couldn't help but smile back . That's when my bff walked in . " Hey girl I have been looking for you . " then she smiled and waved at everyone and grabbed my hand . " Come on girl let's go dance ." She drug me to the dance floor by !y hand and then started dancing . We were dancing and singing to the song "Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis ." then I saw Keller as we got to the course . He was standing there watching me but I didn't care . I froze looked straight at him and sang ." I don't care what they say I'm in love with you , They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth, My hearts crippled from the vain I keep on closing , But you cut me open and I keep bleeding keep bleeding love I keep bleeding keep bleeding love ." Then I had to stop singing because he came over and put his soft smooth sweet lips on mine and kissed me until the song was over . He pulled away just long enough to look into my eyes and then kissed me again. I could heard my best friend standing five feet away screaming and hooting and hollering because we were kissing . and when we were finished everyone clapped . Another song started and we started dancing and this time it was a slow song " I'll Be by Reba MacEntire " . This time he danced with me . We slow danced to four other songs . and party danced to four other song . We went to the kitchen holding hands the whole time and grabbed some food . after we ate and danced to a few more songs everyone started leaving . So I started to look for Luke and Sarah . but they were no where in sight . " Kell what am I gonna do ? Luke has my car keys . " He sat there for a minute ,then turned and looked at me . " OK are you going to school tommorow honey ?" " Ummm yeah are you?" " Yeah I'm going so I can see my girl friend ." I looked at him mad . so he kissed me. And I realize he was talking about me so I kissed him back . " OK here's the deal you trust me right , yeah you trust me or you wouldn't have let me kiss you. Anyways you take my truck home and bring it to school tommorow and I will personally drive you baby to school tommorow. Deal ?" I waited a minute and thought then give him a short sweet kiss and ran out the door . Driving home wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I missed my car and my new boyfriend . When I pulled into the drive and parked the truck , I saw that my bedroom light was on . Which can only mean one thing Sarah was here. Which also ment I was going to have to call her dad . GREAT.