Phone Call

I'm the middle of the night I heard my phone ring. Still a little woozy I picked it up.

" Hello."

I looked at the phone and it said mom.

"Hello mom I have missed you so much. I miss. Keller. But I will never tell him that. Keller's momma had two babies. And i want to go see them tommorow.But I don't want to see Keller because it hurts to see him. So we will be there around ten I think. Oh and guess what I have a new boyfriend named Jason. We grew up together. Yeah her doesn't kiss me or touch me like Keller does but at least he cares right. Well momma I'm gonna go to sleep we went out tonight and got trashed. I love you momma and I miss you so much daddy misses you to. We both cry all the time because it hurts so bad. And now I don't even have Keller to take the pain away. All because he wants to be an arrogant asshole. Momma please tell me he still loves me and everything is gonna be alright. You haven't said a thing this whole time. Oh daddy tried to make your famous Strawberry cream cheese pan cakes. You know the ones you used to make me when I was sad or upset about something. Well guess what. Daddy set the stove on fire. Yeah you should have seen his face. Well mommy I love you and moss you ."

That's when my phone died.

I started to cry because I miss my mom so much. I lid there crying until I fell asleep sometime later.