My credit cards.

After pulling up to Keller's house and my father greeted Keller's mother and father , Keller took my father out to the garage while I stayed inside with Shelia . Theo went out with my dad and Keller, " Hey mom can I ask you a question ?" I asked Shelia . " Sure honey you can always ask my anything . " she said . " Oh well since its just us in here I won't feel so bad because your kinda like a mom to me . And trust me I really need that right now because I miss my mommy so much . But look have you ever met a vampire human couple that stayed that way ? Or does the human always have the vampire change them ?" "Oh I see what this is about , Look Anna its your choice if you want to be a vampire or not . but either way you will always be apart of our ohona . And thank you for your kind words I feel like I finally got the little girl I always wanted .And Anna just know that if you do choose to stay human . its not going to change how any of us feel about you . we will

still love you the same as we do now . Well I'll love you more because we can still Keller's and Theo's credit cards and go shopping any time we want . " She said the last bit in a whisper . "You Can do what anytime you want ?" said my best friend . Shelia and I looked at each other then looked at her and said " Later " As we saw all four men walk in . Then started giggling as they all gave us a questionable look . " OK babe what was that about ?" Keller said walking up behind me . "Nothing babe just !e and mom making plans." " Oh great there goes my credit card bill again !" He said laughing . I punched him on the shoulder and he kissed my cheek . " I'm sorry babe I didn't mean it really . " " OK Keller prove you didn't mean it then !" "OK I will then . " He said smiling as he let me go to reach into his pocket to get his wallet ." Keller I don't won't your credit card , So put it away." I said rolling my eyes at him. His mom just smiled while his dad stood behind with his arms wrapped around her smiling. "I wasn't gonna give you My credit card so hush." As I turned around to hit him he kissed me and showed me two cards . One a Master card . One a platinum card . I was stuck dumb founded . " OK babe listen . You may use these any time you like they are your cards . I would rather you use the platinum more then the master card so you won't have any problems at the bank . At least until I can legally change your name to Annabelle Nicole Williams . " Then I heard someone clearing there voice and Keller looked backed at my dad and then back at !e . " Oh sorry sir Annabelle Nicole Brown Williams . " He said with a little pink on his face as he handed me the cards . I stared in awww because I had a platinum and a master card in my hand both black and purple , and both had my name on them .