Penthouse.

Anna's POV.

I drove around for what seemed like hours before I pulled into the Pent house. I called my aunts while driving to see if I could stay for a few days and she agreed and told my Bryan the door man would let me in . I thanked her and hung up Keller has left over a hundred text messages and voice mails . Luke left thirty and Sarah is still blowing up my phone .I don't see why they just won't leave me alone . I want to be left alone to think about what I did wrong . I hurt the one person that I love like my mother the one person that filled the whole that my mother left when she died. And I hurt her and there is no taking that back . then my phone rang that stupid ring tone that I love and hate so much Bleeding Love . and I knew who it was . I laid back on the bed and answered the phone .

Me: Yes Keller

Keller: where the hell are you I have been looking for you all day . I'm so worried I love you baby please tell me where you are.

Me : Keller honey please calm down . I'm fine I just went for a drive to clear my head I'll be back in a few days . I love you to its just I need to clear my head and get something's off my chest so I'm gonna stay at the penthouse.

Keller: The penthouse on eighty seventh and Harmon?

Me : Yeah how did you know that?

Keller : It would be nice if you would tell your bodyguard to let me in before I do something drastic.

Me: Keller calm down Bryan is a good guy. He's just here to protect me . let me talk to him.

I am guessing Keller handed him the phone .

Bryan: Miss Anna do you need something?

Me : Bryan does that crazy ass fiance of mine have flowers , butter pecan ice cream and a chocolate bar?

I heard him start to giggle.

Bryan : No ma'am he sure ain't .

Me : OK well Bryan he can't come in until he does OK ?

Bryan : Yes ma'am I understand .

Me : OK thank you Bryan. You can give him the phone back now and have a good night oh and tell him to bring back cash .

Bryan: Yes ma'am and you have a good night to .

Keller : Anna what the hell was all that about?

Anna : Keller you have four missions to do before Bryan is to let you through that door . So get to it , I love you and happy hunting .