Realization

They were down there laughing . what kinda messed up stuff is that. As I walked down stairs I heard the laughing get louder. "Dad what's going on on here ?" I said with a shocked face . I couldn't believe they were getting along . Great of all people my dad had to be the trader . "Oh honey we were just talking about cars ." My dad said laughing as I walked over to sit on Keller's lap . "Your father liked my truck . so I told him that he could come over with you tommorow and I could show you guys my collection. " I looked them both over then glared at my father . " What's wrong honey?" He said to me . That's when I pointed at him and said . " You no good lousy traded ." "Wait how am I a trader?" "Dad your a trader because I brought him in here so that you could scare him or try to kill him or something but oh no you guys had to become best friends ." my father started laughing . "Wait you brought me in her so that he could kill me . I see what kinda wife your gonna be . " That made my father laugh even harder. We all sat there talking for a few more minutes before I heard the horn honk . " Oh great my dad becomes best friends with my fiance , and now my fiance's brother is here to take him away . " " Baby don't be so dramatic . I'll call you as soon as I get home and I'll text you all night if you like."I huffed but still got up and walked him out side . before I kissed him goodbye Luke walked over . "Hey Anna banana whatsch doing ?" " Keller just met my dad and now there best friends . Which by the way really sucks . And let me tell you something mister if you get my best friend pregnant before we graduate and get marred I will personally find a way to kill you myself and I don't mean I'm gonna do it quickly either . " I said smiling . He held his hands up and slowly walked backwards to the passenger side of the car and got in I gave Keller a long sweet passionate kiss and then told him I would see him at eight thirty tommorow morning . I then turned around and walked inside .