Realization

After school I took the Keller Sarah Luke and I all walked out to the parking lot to meet Jason. This Keller was none to happy about after yesterday. " OK babe we will take Jason home in the firebird and then you and Sarah can take either the firebird or the Porsche home . and I can either bring your car to you tommorow or you can drive the firebird for a while . " " OK so I'll keep driving the firebird and you can drive us to drop Jason off . " We all loaded up and drove away . after we dropped Jason off I turned on the radio and I'll be damned my song was on . * Baby Baby it our song ." I told Keller as I started to sing .

"I don't care what they say , I'm in love with you , they try to pull me away but they don't know the truth , my hearts crippled by the vain I keep on closing , But you cut me open and I keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love I keep bleeding keep bleeding love ,oh oh oh oh I Kewell bleeeeedin love . " He leaned in to kiss !e as he pulled into my drive way . " Hey wait a sec buddy you said I could keep the Firebird . " "Yes I did ." " Then why are you parked in my yard ?" "Well Ummm probably because I wanted to spend a few extra minutes with you and well pretty !much because I'm waiting for Luke to show up from dropping Sarah off . that is if this is all OK with you ." I leaned in kissed him quickly and then pulled away . " Good how much time do you have ?" He thought for a moment and then answered . Luke is well SPENDING time with Sarah in her room for a while since her parents won't be home for an hour . So I have about forty five minutes why?" " Good come on ." I said kissing hi and then getting out of the car . He was right beside me ."Wait why what are we doing?" "We went doing anything honey you are. And your meeting daddy ." " Wait what I didn't sign up for this ." " Oh yes you did last night when you put a ring on my finger ." I said as we walked in the house. " Daddy I'm home ." " In the living room honey and who put a ring on your finger? " " Awww damn Anna now I'm really dead. " " Oh hush your not dead and he's harmless." " Hey daddy ." I said kissing him on the cheek . " Hey baby what's this about a ring and who is this nice young man ?" " Daddy this is Keller Williams and he's the one that put the ring on my finger." " What ? wait What kind of ring ? A friend ship ring ? A promise ring ? A purity ring ? What kinda ring are we talking about here?" " No daddy it an engagement ring silly. And now I will leave you to alone to talk while I go shower and change . " I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and Keller a kiss on the lips and walked out of the room laughing at the glare my dad was giving him . I took a while in the shower then threw on a pair of my comfy grey stretch pants and a nice comfy big T-shirt and sat on my bed for a minute . That's when I heard it. ...........................