Making up.

Standing there looking at his god like body really turned me on. I missed him so much this last past month. Bit I didn't know how much I missed him until he ran over and kissed me. I was wearing nothing but my bra and panties he was wearing nothing but a towel.

"Oh god Anna I missed you so much." He said pulling away. I just stood there with tears in my eyes. How can I go for being so angry with him to wanting him so bad.

"Anna I know I'm not supposed to be here I just came to take a shower after my hunt. I didn't know you were gonna come up here. I am sorry for that . But one not sorry for kissing you, or dreaming about you, or even calling you when you told me not to. But most of all I'm not sorry for loving or missing you. Because I'm gonna love you and miss you for the rest of my life. Whether your with me or someone else. Or even in the next room. My Heart belongs to you Annabelle Nicole brown. You and only you. There will never be another for me. Now that I have had my say , I'll tell Luke that we spoke. I'll go get dressed and let you be. I Love You Anna." And then he walked towards the door. But I had to stop him. I had to make him see. I don't love Jason. Its him its always been him. So i did the only thing I could think of. I stopped him.

"Keller ."

He turned around with tears in his eyes.

"Say it again." I was damn near crying now looking into his eyes.

"What? "He said confusion written on his face.

" Keller say it again." This time tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Then it dawned on him. And he started to walk towards me. When he got about hafe way to me I put my arm out to tell him to stop. "Keller say it again!" I almost screamed.

"I Love You Anna." I ran as fast as I could to him and smashed my lips into His.

"Say it again Keller." I said kissing him again.

"I Love you Anna , I Love You Anna I Love you Anna . I Love you so much sweetheart. " That was all I needed to hear. "Keller take me now I love you. I need you . inside and outside of me. Baby please take me. I'll marry you I'll become a stupid vampire. Just put me in the bubble bath and take me." That's all it took he picked me up carried me over to the tub. Took both our clothes off and got in. Kissing and rubbing and moaning and screaming. He stuck his throbbing penis inside my waiting Cookie. And my breath caught. I had pain and pleasure all in one. He stopped and stiffened. "Baby are you OK ? "He asked but I smashed my lips into his and he started thrusting again. We made live three times before we moved to the shower and made love again.