Picking up dinner

Jason's POV

I had to leave Anna so I could get ready for school . My dad gave me a job at his firm .

Dad well not my dad Anna's dad but I have always called him dad . Dad said that I could bring dinner to their house tonight so I could spend more time with Anna . So after getting my things ready for school and work next week , I'm now on my way to get Chinese at House of wok . Its one of Anna's mothers and Anna's favorite places to eat . "Welcome to House of wok . How may I help you today? " .

" Yes I need a sesame chicken large , I need a extra large sweet and sour chicken , I need an extra large teriyaki fried veggitables , and a large key lime pie . Well with all those people you better make it two large pies . Oh and a sweet tea two sprites and a Dr. Pepper. All large and I need more ice then anything in the two sprites Please . " " Is that all sir ?" The young man with hair that was way to

Long asked . I sure hope he doesn't get anywhere near my food . " Uh yeah I think so"

My phone rang Anna's ringtone . So I looked to see what she needed .

Anna : Jace !!!

Jason : Yes banana .

Anna : Jace not funny . when are you coming back . We miss you. And dad wants you to go by H. O. W. And get him some won ton soup. Oh and I want some crab and cream fried in those little ravioli things . I think they are like cream cheese and crab rolls oh they are so good .

Jace : Anna did you really need to say all that just to order won tons ? And yes honey I will get all of that and you guys do not moss me I have only been gone like six hours .

Anna : OK fine they just want food but I really do miss you . I just got my life back . So are you gonna drive me to school tommorow ? Huh huh huh . oh and just to let you know I'm moving my eyebrows while I say Huh huh huh . He he he . I love you hurry home .

Jace : OK Banana L.M.A.O I love you to . fixing to pay I'll be there in like thirty minutes . It depends on how

Long it takes for them to cook. So be patient . I'll be there soon and I moss you to babe .

I didn't look to see what she texted back I just finished ordering , paid and waited . I didn't want to know what she had to say about the babe thing . she knows I love her and all but I don't think she can ever love me the way she loves him . But as long as I know she loves me I'm fine with that . I grabbed the food placed it in the trunk and got in the car . I m ready to get back to my Banana .