Realization

Luke stood up and kissed Sarah on the cheek then introduced himself to me " Hello my name is Luke this is my brother Keller . you must be Annabella . I have heard so much about you ." he said shaking my hand. ". Just Anna please and its nice to meet you both . Keller was a sexy kinda hot with his Greg T-shirt that fit just right and when he stood up you cold see that he had on faded blue jeans that were made to look faded . but they were brand new . I knew this because he had a price tag still hanging from the side of his pants . " Hey Keller can I ask you a question?" " Sure Anna anything he said with a smile on his face ." " OK did you go out and buy new pants just to come meet us ?" He smiled and slapped the side of his pants and said . " These old things nah I have had them. Why do you ask . I smiled a little and pointed to the price tag hanging from his nice firm butt that made the jeans cling to his body . "Because you forgot to take the price tag off ." He looked back and blushed as he snatched the tag off and stuck it into his pocket ." OK I admit it I went out to buy a whole new out fit just so I could come meet you . " he said looking up t me blushing . Now it was my turn to blush . that's when dad cleared his throat . "Hum hum don't you guys think you should be going ?" He asked " Oh yeah we both kissed him on the cheek and told him we loved him. He smiled and said " I love y'all to and be home by twelve . And don't try to be sneaky I sleep lightly . " "Yes dad , yes daddy." we both said as the boys rushed us out the door. Thats when I froze. Right behind my 2015 Ferri was a 1987 Chevrolet Silverado step side on 24 inch rims and it was jacked up 8 inches . " Oh my gosh have I died and gone to heaven?" Was the only words that came out of my mouth before I could stop them . Everyone started laughing . " What!" I looked at them "I want to drive that truck ." Keller laughed and looked at me . "Well you can't drive two big I vehicles . So give Sarah your keys and I'll go with you in my truck ." I thought about it for a minute and then shook me head . " I'm sorry I can't do that ." " Wait what you just told him you wanted to drive his truck and he told you you could and then you change your mind about driving it . Girl what is wrong with you?" Sarah said to me . I looked up at Keller hitting my lip. "I didn't change my mind about driving your truck .That I'm going to do. It just that I can't give my keys to my baby to my best friend who I love very much by the way ." I said lookin at her then threw Luke my keys . She looked at me with her eyes wide and her mouth open . " What ?Anna just because I wrecked four cars in two months doesn't mean anything . " Luke and Keller both looked at her. "Luke if you hurt my baby." I said pointing at him . he held his hands up like I was robbing him . then Keller looked at me . " He won't hurt your baby I promise ." then Luke looked at me and I won't let crazy ass over here." he said poking Sarah " Any where near the driver seat ." Sarah took off chasing Luke to my car .while Keller and I walked to his truck.