New Babies. And Going Home.

When I pulled up to the house I could hear Shelia screaming . So jumped out of the car and ran inside as fast as I could . "Theo is everything OK ?" "Anna we need to get her to push . She has been putting this off for to long. The doctor says we have to get them out now so pleases go talk to her. " I nodded my head and walked up to Sheila's head . where I saw pain and sweat all over her face . " Mom we have to get these babies out OK so I need you to help me by pushing . " "Anna! " Mom we will talk later let's just get these baby's out .". She nodded her head and then grabbed my hand and started pushing . She pushed over and over again for about thirty minutes before she had two brand new babies in her hand . One boy and one girl. "So mom what's the names ?" Theo came to stand by her holding the boy . While mom finally got her girl. " We were thinking Anna Nicole . After you for the girl , and Richard Lee for the boy . Lee after well Richard Simmons and Lee after Theo. " " Awe ma you didn't I've to do that but thank you . Now I'm gonna go see my dad but I'll call you later . " "OK honey but don't go to far my babies need their godmother. " That brought a twinkle to my eyes as I walked out the door . Its long over due time for me to go home . I walked up stairs put Keller's keys and credit cards on the night stand and left a note with just three words on it .

I'm Going Home .

And then walk downstairs pass everyone that wasn't in the room with Shelia . Then right out the door . I need to talk to my daddy. About some things . And one of them was space between Keller and I .