Baby Pleases Stay!

After our shower we got dressed in our PJs and laid in bed. Talking. "Baby I'm so sorry for everything I am. I promise if you stay with me this time every thing will circle around you. If it has nothing to do with you then I'll have nothing to do with it." He told me. I kissed him one more time and got off the bed. I had to go back down stairs to mom I missed her and wanted to spend more time with her before bed. He went to reach for me , but I stepped back. And looked at him. I wanted to stay in his arms forever. But I couldn't and he knew it to. That still didn't stop the tears in his eyes. "Baby please stay?" He asked .So I ran back to him and kissed him. "Baby I love you. But mom has been waiting down stairs for almost two hours. I'm not going anywhere yet. But I do have to get my dads car home . figure out what Sarah's doing tonight. And get your ass out of bed so that you can bring me back home after I drop the car off." I told him while kissing him. He started to get more into the kiss when I pulled away. So get your ass out of bed and let's go downstairs. He smiled as if he knew something I didn't. "What?" I asked. "Nothing babe. You'll find out when we get downstairs. But I have a question." "Yes Keller I love you still." I told him. " I love you to but that's not it. Were you serious?" He asked. "Serious about what Keller?" I said smiling at him " Are you really coming back to me. Are you really coming home? Are you mine again. What I'm trying to say is are we getting married again? Or is this some attempt to use me as your sex slave? Are we really back together or are you gonna leave me here heartbroken again?" He asked.

I kissed him and thought for a minute. Just to make him sweat. "OK listen closely because I'm only gonna say this once. Hum , Yes , Yes ,Yes , Yes, Yes, ooh and No!" I kissed him and then ran out the bedroom door. I gonna see if he can figure out my answers.