Visiting Shelia.

After getting ready and calling Shelia we were now on the way. Shelia said that Keller said he was going out today. That he would seem back in his room later on so I wouldn't be bothered. After pulling up to the house and parking I ran inside to see Shelia.

" Mom we're here." I screamed .

"In the kitchen Anna banana." She said.

As o walked into the kitchen I saw two babies. Both looked like the babies before. But both looked a year old.

And both we're reaching for me screaming "Nanna Nanna " So I walked over and have them both hugs.

"Wow this weird how do they even know who I am?"

Then Luke and Sarah came in and all three said Keller.

Shelia told me that Keller would show them pictures of me and tell them that I'm the best lady in the whole wide world other then their mommy that is. Shelia said that he would just sit with them for hours at a time talking only about me.

After talking and feeding the babies I was holding them. I would bounce on and then the other. On my knee. That was until. Richard Lee decoded he didn't want ho lunch anymore. And thought that I should have some for myself.

"Oh gosh Anna are you all right? I am so sorry!."

"Its fine mom they are just babies. They don't mean anything and they can't help it. I'll just go home and get in the shower and change."

"Well Anna you know your stuff is still here right? You can just run IP to Keller's room and get a shower and change that way you don't have to leave yet."

She was right. So I ran upstairs grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the tub. As o walked in and undressed I heard shower water running I turned away from the tub to see almost naked Keller standing in ground of me with nothing but a goal on. Damn how can someone be so damn sexy and not know it.