二十四 [N i - J u Y o n]

Börja om från början

Behind him was a much older looking man but seemed to be at age of a young adult. He had tanned skin and shiny golden-blond hair that was neatly styled.

"Wha?! You bastard! This was a trap-"

"Quiet. Screw this up and even I will get killed in an instant." Ferid said as he interrupted Yuu.

"Yuu," I whispered and did a motion for him to stand beside me. He followed with complete silence as we watched Ferid.

"My, my! Lords and Ladies of the Progenitor Council, welcome. I have been awaiting your arrival." Ferid greeted and bowed.

I looked around, trying to see if anything was going to happen. Other than the fact that both Shinoa and Yuu were on my right while Crowley was on my left was not helping.

Crowley had a stupid grin on his face the entire time. But, unlike Ferid, he didn't provoke me with the topic of Guren.

"Thank you so very much, my lords for graciously making such a long journey from Russia. I hope it was not too boring for you-"

Ferid was cut off when the younger vampire had removed his heart. He held Ferid's heart in his hands to which caused Ferid to fall.

"Why look, Ferid Bathory. This is your heart. Just look at all the blood draining out of it. In a mere few minutes, you'll become a demon."

"A very...sporting jest my lord, Lest Karr...Might I ask why..?"

"Tell me the truth. Where is Krul Tepes?" Lest Karr asked.

"My manor my lord..."

"And where is that?"

"Close by..."

"How did you capture her? You are only a mere Seventh Progenitor. She is a Third Progenitor, as am I. Someone as slow and sloppy as you shouldn't be able to keep up with her." Lest Karr stated.

I looked at the other vampire and immediately we had eye contact. I saw his eyes narrow at me before looking down at my necklace. He then looked back at Lest Karr and Ferid, who was in the process of becoming a demon.

"Return his heart, Lest Karr. He is becoming a demon." He ordered.

Lest Karr tched and shoved Ferid's heart back into his body. The marks on Ferid's face disappeared and suddenly he turned around to look at Kimizuki. In a flash, he appeared and grabbed Kimizuki before proceeding to drink blood from him.

"Hey!" Yuu shouted but was held back by Crowley.

"I said don't move. You'll get us all killed. Even if me and Ferid team up with little lamb here, we'd only have a 47% chance of beating them."

"I almost killed him. But it still isn't enough. I need more." Ferid said. "Now who wants me to drink their blood first? No pushing now~!"

"And there he goes being his normal self," I mumbled.

Crowley chuckled, "I agree with you little lamb."

"What are those?" The older vampire said.

"Oh them? My current favourite toys, my lord!"

"I believe it was made illegal to drink blood from humans directly."

"In the capital my lord, correct? But the capital has been sacked." Ferid stated.

"Because you were incompetent." Lest Karr butted in.

"Please my lord. Under the command of a traitorous queen, I did the very best I could. Isn't that right Crowley? I tried so hard."

Crowley could only answer with a smile as he stayed silent. Suddenly, the older vampire started running in a direction and ordered Lest Karr to follow him.

"Little lamb, bring your friends and get back on the bus. We have some vampire business to settle. Oh, and that older vampire is Second Progenitor Urd Geales. Bye!" Crowley said and then left with Ferid.

I turned around and helped Kimizuki off the ground. "Everyone, back in the bus."

"Mika!" The said boy turned around and from the looks of it, they knew each other.

I entered the bus and sat back at my seat, looking outside as the foreign vampires spread out and surrounded the area.

I looked back to the front and saw Urd who was carrying Krul Tepes and Lest Karr was behind him who seemed to be dragging Ferid.

I stood up and went to the front, looking at the newly arrived vampires.

"What's going on?" Yuu asked.

"No idea," Shinoa answered.

Ferid turned his head and looked at us. He then gave a big smile and waved. "Great, he's waving at us now."

Urd suddenly lifted Krul after Lest Karr basically punched Ferid.

"Both traitors have been captured! I hereby sentence them to torture by exposure! Begin the preparations!"