Z.H- dislocated knee.

no pov

spending time by yourself in the band was uncommon i guess you can say.

they like to have peace and quiet. they try to spend as much time to themselves as they can.

that's what they did today. well it was the plan.

~~~

Zach's pov.

today was a free day. so we decided to go our own ways for once.

i was planning on going on a bike ride around the city. i needed that bit of exercise, i can try and build up my muscles more. it will help me that much more on stage.

i like to bike long distances. the wind it amazing with the California heat and the peacefulness is calming. i bought a phone stand for my bike so i can have it right in front of me.

jack was taking lavender out of a daddy daughter day.
Jonah was going out with a few friends.
Corbyn was going to hiking with his family.
and Daniel was staying home to have more studio time to himself.

that kid is always making music.

i was packing my backpack for the day; with waters and a portable charger. there was more stuff but i wont go really into that.

i dressed in some basketball shorts and a tank top with some nice tennis shoes. it was going to be a really nice day; like a hot day. don't worry, sunscreen will be applied later on.

i grab my bag and walk downstairs to find the boys all in the kitchen, eating breakfast. i toss my bag to the side and grab a plate.

"i seriously don't know how you like to ride a bike." jack laughed.

"its a workout. i like working out. unlike you or you wouldn't have that dad bod." i pat his stomach with a laugh as i walked by.

"you try raising a kid." he shot back. "did you have the kid??" i shot back.

"i look after two already." Jonah mumbled loud enough for me and jack to hear. we both shot him a look.

"but seriously. when i went out with lavender last week, i took her to the beach. i looked away for ONE second and she was waddling away to play with a seagull. i love her with all my heart but i swear she spends to much time with Zach."

"I'm her fav uncle. she loves spending time with me." i grab a few eggs from the fridge and a pan to make some scrambled eggs.

"whatever you say Zach." i was letting the eggs cook so i went and made a smoothie while i was at it. i went over to stir the eggs everyone once and a while before taking them off and pouring my smoothie.

"how far you going today??" Daniel asked as he bit into a piece of toast.

"as far as i can push myself to go. I'm free riding today." i take a bit of my eggs.

"just make sure you can get back home. i don't want to drive 30 minutes to get your ass cause you cant get home." Jonah told me.

"okay. that was once cause my chain popped off on my bike and i couldn't fix it. its not going to happen this time."

"it better not. I'm not ditching my friends to go get you."

i finish up my eggs and grabbed my smoothie and my bag before saying goodbye to the guys for the day. i got my bike from the garage and headed out.

i started up my riding playlist, connecting my airpods to my phone. i started my tracker and started my ride.

the wind on my face is calming. it felt nice speaking that it was over 80 degrees today.