C.B-migriane

No pov

Early in the morning, everyone was either asleep or waiting for breakfast. Scratch that, everyone except Corbyn was up and waiting for breakfast. They always ate together so they were used to waiting a bit. But when Corbyn didn't come down after everyone, they got worried. He was always one of the first up.

Jonah's pov

"Can someone go wake up Corbyn? He's usually down by now. And we have to leave for a interview in two hours." Jonah said looking from the kitchen at the other three boys in the living room.

"Yea I'll be right back." Daniel places his phone in his spot on the couch and makes his way up to the blondes room. Getting there he knocks gently before slowly opening the door and peering at Corbyn, who was tucked halfway under his duvet with his hands clutched on his head.

"Bean? You ok bud?" He lifts his hands from head and slightly lifts it up, only for it to fall back down to the pillow with a wince.

"Not really, my head really hurts." His voice is shaky like he truly is in a lot of pain. I sit next to him on the bed and rub my hand on his leg to give him a bit of comfort.

"Aww bean, want me to get Jonah?" He slowly nods his head as I walk back out of the room to grab the older friend.

Corbyns pov

I woke up later than usual with a splitting headache and the sun beaming in through my window hitting right at my eyes. I couldn't stand having that so in got up and closed my blinds before climbing back in bed.

I thought I would've gotten more sleep after laying back down but my head said no. Instead I just laid on my bed with my hands clutching my head as I tried my hardest to relieve my pain. It didn't work.

Next thing I know I hear a small knock on the door before it opens. I didn't even bother looking cause any movement made my head pound even harder.

"Bean? you ok bud?" I recognize this voice, Daniel. I lift my head sharply but let is fall back down grabbing my head once more in pain.

"Not really, my head really hurts." My eyes squeeze shut as I feel my bed dip and a hand being placed on my leg.

"Aww bean, want me to get Jonah?" I give a slight nod and I feel the dip in my bed disappear and the door close again. I try a sit myself up but that only makes everything worse. At that moment my vision goes blurry and I sway in my seat. I place my hands on the bed to steady myself and breath deeply trying to get rid of this dizzy episode. As soo. As it started it's over and Jonah walks into the room.

"Bean? What's wrong bud?" Hale sits next to me and places his hand on my shoulder.

"My head really hurts and I got really dizzy." I start massaging my temples because talking kinda hurts.

"On a scale of 1-10 how bad is the pain?"

"I don't even know probably a 7 or an 8." I take deep breaths as he pulls me into his shoulder.

"Wanna take some medicine? It might help the pain." I nodded into his shoulder as I sat up for him to grab the ibuprofen. When he went to grab the medicine, I decided to use the bathroom before he got back. I stand up from the bed but get another wave of dizziness but with an added wave of nausea. My legs give out on me and I fall to the floor with a thud but I'm still conscious. My mouth starts to water and I feel a substance rising in my throat. I grab my tiny bedside garbage and almost immediately throw up into it. My head starts to spin again as I keep throwing up my stomach contents.

Jonah's pov

Getting into the kitchen i go to grab some ibuprofen when I hear a loud thud from upstairs. The thought that something could be wrong for some reason never popped into my head. I thought something just fell. I was far from right.