C.B- drugged

for jorbynmesson

no pov

the boys were still young men. they were still rowdy boys who liked to have fun.

they still go to parties with friends. they still like to have a little fun. even if it cause something bad to happen why having fun...

corbyns pov

the boys were currently hanging around their hotel room in NYC. they had two concerts later that week in Madison square garden so they were stopped in NYC for the week.

"Daniel!! Corbyn!! c'mere!!!" Jonah called through the hotel. we both came running into the living room where he stood on his phone.

"whats up jo?" Daniel said, beating me to the question.

"would you like to go to a college party with me. Tate invited me and she said i could bring you all of you." he said looking up from his phone.

"sure but why didn't you call the other two?" i asked.

"Zach's not feeling to good. he has a bad migraine so jack is going to stay back with him and watch over him while were gone." Jonah said. me and Daniel nodded. "can you promise not to get too drunk or start a fight, please?" Jonah pleaded.

"of course." me and Daniel said at the same time.

"go get ready. were leaving in 20." Jonah said. i went to my backpack and grabbed my wallet, portable charger, and earbuds and shoved them all into my pocket before running to meet Jonah and Daniel by the door of our hotel room. we all said bye to jack and Zach before heading out to the uber Jonah ordered.

the whole ride i was growing more and more nervous. i started getting a bad feeling about this party but pushed it away as it was one of my first times at a college party. when we arrived at the house, Jonah went inside and found Tate, Daniel went over to the dog (obviously), and i went to grab a drink. i thought something alcoholic to maybe calm my nerves down. before i could get to the drink table, a large guy, the size of Jonah maybe, stood in front of me.

"hey. im Justin. i can tell your nervous or something, here take my drink." they dude, or Justin as you would, said as he handed me a filled red solo cup. it was a bit surprising that he just came up to me like that so quickly.

"t-thanks dude." i say. he smiled and walked away. i didn't think any of it and downed the contents of the cup. let that do something to me and ill feel better later. for a while, i tried to socialize but i was just being awkward. i kept saying stupid things to girls and made them run away, i had no idea what i was saying though. i went and sat outside on the edge of the porch. i plugged my headphones in and relaxed. i went into my own world as my earbuds blocked a lot of the outside noise out.

i was sitting outside for around an hour waiting to leave. i felt like and outcast and grew more and more anxious as time went on. I'm not one for big parties which is unusual cause i stand in front of a big crowd for a living; its like one big party. while waiting i grew a stomachache, which was drastically getting worse. i was going to call jack to tall me what the hotel was called so i could get a uber back early but decided against it. i got up from my spot on the porch and made my way inside to find Daniel or Jonah instead.

i walked around and finally found Daniel, sitting with another guy, making conversation. before i could get to him, somebody knocked into my shoulder and black spots started to cover my eyes.

"d-dani...?" i forced out right before i fell to ground in a heap.

daniels pov.