Z.H - depression/suicide attempt. p.2

**TRIGGER WARNING** CONTAINS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS, SELF HARM, AND HATE. IF YOU ARE SENSTIVE TO THIS TOPIC I SUGEST NOT READING THIS CHAPTER!!!

no pov

after Zach's little breakdown he had he was supposedly getting better. to the other boys he was almost back to normal, but to Zach he was still on a long downhill ride to no where. he was getting worse and worse every time he looked on social media. yes, he knew that one day after his breakdown everyone was sending him more and more love but soon after that all the love stopped coming and was replaced with the hate again.

daniels pov

today were spending the day outside cause its supposed to be 90 degrees today in LA and we have a day off. we all decided going out will make us all over heated and probably sick at some point so its gonna be a long day at the pool. 

we all slept in a bit later than usual, well besides Jonah. i was second up and just hung out watching tv with Jonah waiting for the others to come down. we waited an hour and a half for corbyn to come flying down already in his swimsuit.

"so when we going out?" he says as he plops down with a thud onto the couch. 

"bro Zach and jack aren't even up yet! calm your tits dude." Jonah said before i could get to it. we all laugh afterwards when Corbyn pouts like a kid and focus back onto the TV. A hour and a half go by again and it becomes 11:45am.

"can someone go check if those boys are alive up there? i kind of want to go swimming!" Corbyn say out of no where. Jonah laughs and nods before getting up and heading up the stairs.

jonahs pov

i go upstairs to wake the two younger boys from their slumber as the corbone was getting very impatient. walking into jacks room i see him awake on his bed, looking at his phone.

"yo, you should get ready. we have a impatient Corbyn thing downstairs who really wants to go swimming. like hes literally bouncing on his feet." he laughs and nods before starting to get ready for the day. i walk out of his room and make my way over to Zach's room. i slowly open the door to see him out cold still. i walk in and sit next to him on he edge of the bed, i get surprised when he doesn't stir as the bed sinks. i gently shake his shoulder only for him to roll away from me. "bud its time to wake up. its gonna be a fun day." he groans and throws the blanket over his head. "don't make me drag you out of this bed." he whines from under the covers which leaves me no choice to tug the covers off him and lift him out of the bed. he leys out a loud whine and he struggles to get out of my arms. i put him down onto the floor where he gives me the death stare.

"i was in the middle of a really good dream." he said sadly looking down to his feet. i laughed and pulled him into a hug. 

"sorry bubba. its gonna be a fun day today. were spending the whole day in the pool. why don't you get ready ill be downstairs." i said as i pulled away. he returned it with a smile. i walked out of his room and went back downstairs.

zachs pov

once Jonah left the room i was just about ready to breakdown. i was up the whole night crying about the hate that is magically starting to appear again and the fact that i fucking relapsed again. i couldn't think about anything other than the 20+ cuts lining my fore arms. and today is a pool day, how am i going to get out of this?? trick question; I'm not. but before anything could go wrong i remembered i have a rash guard from when we all went to the Bahamas. i run to my closet and throw that on along with my swim shorts before heading downstairs. even though i get weird looks from the other boys i ignore them and go grab a apple to be my 'breakfast'.